New Grower trying out 25 plants with 1000w HPS. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PeterSparker, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Hi fellow farmers, appreciators, and plant lovers. I am now attempting to farm around 25 plants using the hydro method. I am honestly looking for suggestions and info as to how to setup my system. I purchased an aerojet spray system with timers, 1000W HPS lights, ya know the whole schabangg. I really want to do it right. Looking for suggestions on grow medium, i.e- wool or rocks, type of fertilizer to ensure a better flavor, and heights that I can expect in a room that has a 7 foot ceiling minus of course table height of about 2 feet. Also, what kind of yields can I expect? Are there any rules that I can go by? i.e.- 2 ft is equal to 2 ounces? Finally, can I plant different seeds in different rows or will this confuse things? I would greatly appreciate any helpful info.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Farmer Says Be Safe and Prosper !!!

2. THERES A REAL GOOD VIDIO OUT THERE CALLED HERBAL RELEIF ITS A HYDRO GROWERS GUIDE TO A 120 DAYS TILL HARVEST FROM BEGINING TO END WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO ILL SEE IF I CAN FIND THE ADDRESS AND POST IT WELL WORTH THE TIME AND MONEY