New Grower Setup - Look good for a first time grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LaserGunJesus, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys! I am new around these parts of the web and primarily due to the fact that I am starting my first grow operation indoors. I have spent countless days and nights searching for something that would hide my operation well from others and also that was easily transportable if the need arises. I was wondering from some experienced growers if this setup below is a nice starting point to get the ball rolling. Below are the links to the items I am thinking of purchasing. I want basically everything delivered together all at one time so all I have to do once received is get the water and the seeds in place.

9' x 9' Gorilla Grow Tent Kit - Fullbloom Hydroponics

With the kit above I would also purchase all the additional items listed on the page such as:

* Lighting Options (Select 1): 4-600w HPS Bulbs/Ballasts (Comes with the package already)

* Hydroponic System (Select 1): 24-Site Super BubbleFlow Bucket (Comes with the package already)

CO2 Augmentation:
    Super Co2 Kit - $199

Total Germination Package:
    $69.99

TechnaFlora Nutrient Super Pack:
    $215

Stealth RO Water Filter:
    $315

24-7 Nutrient Monitor:
    $219

This put's me at a total of around $6,700 (which I have the funding so I am not strictly locked into a budget on this project). Also if anyone has or uses currently a Co2 setup I would love to hear your knowledge on how I should correctly administer the Co2 to my girls. All the help for first time growers is appreciated and encouraged. I want this to go as smooth as smooth can be. Thanks guys! [​IMG]