New Grower (Seed Info Plz)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bmoney8806, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Hey GC growers

i am a totally new grower.. I am planning on growing for the next season.. I know that good weed plants start with good seeds.. where are some good places to get some good dank seeds.. Like white widow, orange kush, etc..

Thanks in Advance

2. theres plenty of places online that you can get em from like seedsman or nirvana. the prices vary quite a bit from site to site so check out some different ones. also dank buds can come from random bagseed, most of the time quality buds come from well cared for plants, not just specific strains purchased online. thats i'll i know about that

3. You can find seed banks online. Also, you can grow good bud with not the greatest genetics. It's all about how much effort you put into the grow.

Since it's your first grow, I would recommend just planting a few bagseeds. If you take care of them, you will get good buds off of them. If you decide to get more serious in growing, then look into better seeds.

4. great minds post alike

5. ^^ Agreed ^^

Mess around with bagseeds, you never can go wrong or loose money, once you get those down grow some dank exotic strains.

Good luck! :D