New grower, quick question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TastyCricket, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I tried searching for this, but "seeds" was a little vague and brought up way too many results. I'm starting my first outdoor grow this summer, and I just want to make sure I do it right. I'm planning on starting in small pots, then moving them to my "spot" after a couple weeks. My question is, if I get my seeds from a bag of reggies, is it going to be the exact same weed? Or is it possible to get mids or even danks from a reggie seed? Like I said, I'm completely new to this, i know little to nothing and I'm just gonna learn as I go. Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. If your going to learn as you go, GO and study the guides in the beginner section and outdoor section and then the grow journals... Otherwise ul be overwhelmed and most likely not produce anything.

Plant A pollinates Plant B. Plant B produces Buds With Seeds In them. Results are Seeds with traits of Both Plant A and Plant B...

If you plant these seeds you will grow Plant C. You cant change genetics of Plant C but doesn't mean you cant make the best of the plants genetics. Eg.. Plant A was Sativa, Plant B was Sativa... Plant C wont be indica.. It will be Sativa. Plant A is known to produce buds that taste sweeet, Plant B is known to produce alot of bud quickly... Plant C therefore will most likely have a sweetish taste and bud more quickly then some of your other plants... Know what im sayin?

If you grow the plant with plenty of sun, good soil, fertilizers (organic is the way to go) and a bit of luck and you can produce some dank ass nugs no matter the strain... GL.

3. Outdoors you got not a lot to loose, so I say go for it! Why spend a bunch of $$ until your sure what your doing, right? so use your whatever seeds you have and learn to grow weed. You can produce some nice dank if you put the time in....good luck!

4. Very simple and effective little blurb there, +rep for you! I'm in almost the same situation as the thread starter, other than I have done a bunch of research on what I need and what to do. The only question I have tried to get answered and had no luck finding the answer to, was how long it takes for a seed to sprout from when you put it in the soil approximately?

5. Mine sprout in 2-5 days. I use plain potting soil, wet but not soaked, and keep the temperature around 75.