New Grower question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SmokyMcBluntz91, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Lookin good keep on keepin on

2. Cool, thx guys!

3. Update!

Sorry I haven't been active today. Work and shit haha

Alright, to the plants!
    They have gotten bigger!
    But plant #2 has droopy leaves :/ it looks sad haha
    But #1 is just dominating :D

These 2 pics are of #1, it looks fine to me, but I could be missing something.

ForumRunner_20111122_000435.png

ForumRunner_20111122_000517.png

And this is my sad plant :( what's wrong??

ForumRunner_20111122_000558.png

4. are there holes in the bottom of the cups to allow water to drain out? don't water until the soil feels dry at the top.

5. No holes in the cup :/ should I do that now? If I just don't water the sad plant, will it use the excess water?

6. Thought I would post pics of my setup a lil better

Closed (I know, the fan is ghetto xD)

And open

Attached Files:

7. And here's a couple pics of the plants now.

#1 is still dominating haha
    And #2 is still droopy, I might just wait on watering it to see if it is overwatering xD

And finally got holes in the bottom of the cups haha

1st is #1 and 2nd is #2

ForumRunner_20111122_145458.png

ForumRunner_20111122_145518.png

8. yup... the holes are necessary and you can easily over water. you have to let the soil dry out a little in between.

9. Plant #2's leaves coming in look deformed :/

10. You want holes in the cups to drain excess water !

11. Thx thx thx haha well, the plants are doing good, but on #2, the leaves growing in are different lengths, like they aren't growing the same :/ anyone know what's up?

12. Here's a pic of it

Attached Files:

13. bump.
    Noone can help me?

14. They look ok other than being really small for that age. It isnt odd for a few leaves, patiularly the first couple of sets, to look goofy.

15. Theyh actually got REALLY bad recently... they are drooping all the way to the soil :/ idk if its over or underwatering, cause they are in solo cups and I spray the top of the soil every 2 days. Anyone help?

16. Do you mean you water as well as spray the top of the soil, or is the spraying the only water you are giving them? If you water and spray, how much and how often do you water? Also what type of soil are they in. Some of the pics look like the leaf edges are a bit yellow, which is most often the symptom of nutrient problems.

17. Looks fine mate don't give nutes yet you will demolish it. Is the soil below the top wet ?

18. It is dry and I only give it a good spray every 2-3 days. No nutes yet. Its in MG seedstarter soil mix that is low in P&K but high in N. If you look in my thread in sick plants, I have new pics of it. It looks like its dying :/ and its only distilled water. Still in solo cups" so I'm gonna transplant soon, unless they are done and should be scrapped D: can you guys help??

19. Just wrote in your sick plant thread mate