New grower question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gcirca1, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone and thank you for all the valuable help I have received so far. My seedling is currently about 5 days old, it seems like it has a little bit of yellowing in the middle of plant, can anyone help and let me know what that could be from? The soil is somewhat damp, I had bought FF Big Bloom, when would be an appropriate time to start adding that? Thank you everyone!

Attached Files:

2. assuming that bloom refers to flowering then don't start adding that until your into flowering you need a nitrogen based fertiliser in vegetation phase however I would not add anything yet as its to early wait until 2 weeks. Seedling looks healthy btw

3. Perfect, thank you. I watered yesterday as soil was drying out, checked her today and the second set grew overnight. The first set f nutrients I bought is FF organic BIG Bloom, I'll wait another week or so before I add any of that, is it okay to mix in water and spray tell soil is moist? I'll follow the 1tspn per gallon for seedlings. Let me know what you guys think on this feeding and thank you for all the help.

Attached Files: