New Grower plant flavoring

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zda777, May 22, 2007.

1. i have 5 plants which i am just starting to flower and was wondering if anyone has any ideas about adding anything to the soil that could potentially enhance the flavor of the bud.

ie. any type of fruit, juice, compound or nute

that may have an affect on taste and smell

:smoking:

2. read this link: http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/mj009.htm . from this paragraph down:

Adding Flavors

People pay a lot of money to get seeds they think will grow pot that smells like blueberries or chocolate or something else.

Often these strains are hard to grow or may not be as potent or high yielding as other less expensive varieties.

People want to know if orange bud smells and tastes like an orange. With the proper techniques you can make your favorite variety smell and often times taste like anything you want.

You want to do this without ruining the cure. It's no point having blueberry pot that burns your throat or doesn't get you high. Do not pour any syrup or similar flavorings on your pot. The sugar will make it very harsh and you are inviting mold. There are better ways.

3. thanks much,

as for adding sugar would you advise against using molasas as stated in other threads?

also i just want to get some feedback from anyone who's tried any flavoring and their results/thoughts

4. There is also flavor enhancing ferts like floralicious.

5. My best advice is to use good genetics and bat guano, and enjoy the taste the way God intended.:D Seriously though guano enhances the taste and smell.

6. I dont really think you should use fruit juice n stuff like that because i have this crazy feeling you are inviteing gnats n ants and other things like mold n so on.I have seen some kind of nutrient you can use that enhances the color and I think its made by fox farms. The molasas I THINK is basically loading the plant with carbs for flowering but I couldnt tell you much about if it changes the flavor....but like i said useing these things to me leaves me with the impression of inviteing unwanted guests. I would do some research on good nutes and go from there. Fox Farms,DNF and Advanced Nutes are always good.