new grower,new plants

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by new_grower123, Apr 27, 2009.

1. ok, i have 7 plants total,these are my two biggest, left(cheech) and chong. I didn't know i could not plant two plants in the same pot, i need to replant them. well they are about two weeks old, what do you think[​IMG]

2. Look good, maybe a little small but healthy never the less. You could separate them now. I have done it many a time without stressing them. However there is always a chance and they could die.

So if your unsure then wait till they are a little bigger and then transplant.:)

3. A little small for 2 weeks old??

4. Yes you can read.;)

5. No ya ding dong :) I was pointing out to him that they seem to be pretty small for 2 weeks old. The way the op worded his first post sounded like he didn't know most are bigger by then.

6. Haha sorry man, my bad. I need to stop jumping to conclusions, but it did look like you were quoting me.:p

I was only joking anyway.;)

7. i dlnt know exactly how old they are,they are less then two weeks and alsi its the pot, they are about 4 or 5 inches out of the ground

8. Well i'm sure they will grow up to be big and strong :)

9. oh, i have a question, i have a shed, when they are flowering is it ok to jsut put them in the shed for lights off time, and wich is better 12/12 or one of my friends said i think it was 16/8

10. 12/12 is standard lighting procedure for flowering. however, if you're growing outdoors you should probably just let mother nature run her course and your plants will flower when they are ready to. you'll get a higher yield than forcing it to flower early