new grower needs help ASAP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thewhitewidowman, Jan 7, 2014.

1. #1 thewhitewidowman, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    Hi everyone

I need help with my grow some of my seedlings are turning a little bit yellow I think
    why would this be??

I am using seed raising mix and R,O water  the seedling you see here is 5days old under a BD240D LED

some one please help me befor I loose them thanks

they are 5 days old how could they have nutrient deficiency???? the seed raising mix has a small amount of nut in it for seedling.

Attached Files:

2. Top-dress with some compost and go easy on the watering.

3. That soil has time released fertilizer + water crystals. Not a good soil for cannabis. My guess is you're either over watering or the seedling is getting cooked by that time released fertilizer.

4. osmocote ey! an aussie he is!

I wouldnt worry too much mate, that soil is pretty good. Its a good quality potting mix but imo (for what its worth) its time to start adding liquid fert once a week. Whilst you're in bunnings/masters ( :p ) pick up a bottle of Powerfeed. The one in the red bottle. That ones the best. Follow the instructions on the back, but do 1/4 strength. For a full 9L watering can you'll only need to add about 8 ml, or just under one cap. 
    Water her, and watch your darling grow. Ta, Manc.

5. Any soil that has time released fertilizer and water crystals is not a "good" soil for cannabis. You are telling him to start adding nutrients while there is time released fertilizer in the soil for another 3 months? Bad advice, friend.

OP, transplant into soil that doesn't have crap time released fertilizer and water crystals.