New grower needs advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NRKsoldier, May 8, 2009.

1. hat looks nice, little late for 6 days though but i guess that was due to lack of light which uve fixed.... lets see some pics of the stem and shit too just to get and idea of how tall its at

2. Day 7: Morning Shots. I'd like to thank everyone for helping me so much during my first week, it has been a phenomenal learning experience and I feel like I've also got to know some pretty cool blades. Your support is so appreciated.

The link is the requested stem shot.

002-5.jpg picture by NRKsoldier - Photobucket

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      145.2 KB
      Views:
  3. Day 8: Morning Shots. I had a wonderful night's sleep (10 hours) thanks to the wonders of 2/3 a gram of dank before bed. Also, my sister came up and smoked a bowl of her stuff because she's around and I want to spend some good times with her. Check the bud I got (my sig), it's majestic. I'm going to smoke another bowl this morning. Enough chit-chat, here's the plant.

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      119.4 KB
      Views:
  4. nice NRK!! those 40w cfl are really making that baby flourish and even the stem looks much better...... i say give it 3-4 more weeks of 24/0 then switch it to 12/12

5. Thanks, man. I was noticing a change, too. The positive reinforcement is much appreciated to the start of the second week.

6. yeah its definitely looking healthy, i lost my camera so i cant even take some snaps of my bagseed plant haha but once i do ill let u know.... shes getting pretty big

7. Good luck finding the camera. Yeah, my little baby's growing up, that's for damn sure.

8. Here's the bowl I just smoked.

Attached Files:

• 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      144.9 KB
      Views:
  9. Another one bites the dust

Attached Files:

• 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      119.9 KB
      Views:
  10. Hey I just had my last bowl at 9:00pm and took this pic a minute ago. Goodnight. Blades.

Attached Files:

• 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      174.2 KB
      Views:
  11. Why dont you just eat the seed and solve all your problems?

12. Looking at the rest of the stuff fail.

13. Day 9: Morning Shots. Right above the base one of the first fan leaves there is what appears to be the sprouts of two more leaves, any knowledge as to if this is a legitimate leaf set, an early indicator of sex, or just some odd mutation. There seems to be a lot of growth all around, though.

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      62.3 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      484.2 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      151.1 KB
      Views:
  14. Just some new shoots is all that is. You won't see signs of pre sex till about 6 to 8 weeks after you planted them.

15. yeah thats new growth, be proud!!! it means ur plant is healthy and focusing more on putting energy into making new leaves and bushier instead of stretchin.....

happened like crazy wit my diesel ryder full leaves were coming offof were the first set of leaves met the stem

16. Augh, it grew so much. I now have 4 baby leaves under each of the top new ones. and two sprouts in the top new one. Maybe I'll post a pic now and then I'll post some at night it's just so intense. It all seems a little clustered and crazy, do you think I should move the lights back a bit to allow some growth in height or is it good that it's focusing on leaves and not height?

17. Day 9: Late Afternoon.

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      165.7 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      182 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      128.8 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      130.6 KB
      Views:
  18. u want it to focus more on leaf production during vegetative state so that more bud sites will form