New grower needs advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NRKsoldier, May 8, 2009.

1. It usually has about 14 hours with good ventilation, I really can't get in any more if this is a covert operation. Suggestions?

2. I don't even have a grow room. When it's in my closet I mean it's in my closet. :eek:

3. #63 PhillieBluntCP, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    are u growing at ur parents house without them knowing?

EDIT: im not here to judge, just a question of whether u need to be as stealthy as possible

4. I forget which post it was, but I explained my living situation. I'm sharing an apartment with a few people who are as poor as me. We have house guests, etc. Also, sometimes I'll watch a game with the landlord if we aren't doing anything, because we're kind of tight. The secrecy is because even though the apartment is packed, it's full of my friends and I love living with them, usually, and I don't want to be evicted. To be honest, I'd rather rough it on the streets then move back in with "ma and pa."

5. Night time 3-day-old shots.

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      134.8 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      502.3 KB
      Views:

6. i understood that part man... but what im sayin is if the walls in your closet are white then you dont need to do anything as far as reflection goes... if theyre not white paint em

7. Alright, thanks for clarifying.

8. #68 NRKsoldier, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    Day 4: Morning Shot. Everything looks great, thanks for all the help. The two 40w CFLs don't even get hot enough to burn my finger, I love it. It looks green, full of life, and bigger every time I check on it. I'm still pretty excited about that second pair of fan leaves. Also, the top of my plant always used to seem a little curved, now it's facing straight up. Also, in the beginning I was having problems with a weak stem, the stem definitely got a lot thicker and sturdier. Thanks again for all the wonderful support.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      112.3 KB
      Views:
  9. It has progressed a lot since the 12 hours I saw it last. I'll post a pic up to show you what's up. Thanks for the positive reinforcement.

10. Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      119.8 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      151.1 KB
      Views:
  11. haha nice ill put more pics of my bagseed up in the thread i got

fucking diesel ryder turned out to be a male lol so im force flowering my bagseed like a week after it sprouted

its in my sig

12. That's fucked up, I'll check it out.

13. Quick update. Day 5: Morning. Looks good, I'll have morning shots this afternoon, but right now I have to jet.

14. Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      481.1 KB
      Views:
  15. Day 5: Evening Shots. Everything is still going quite well. The second fan leaves are growing rapidly and I can even see a little hint of the third set.

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      139.1 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      113.7 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      62.2 KB
      Views:
  16. hahah i like how u took a pic of the 3rd leaf set just forming......

that plant looks like its leaning heavily to the left or at least planted to one side :(

17. It started, on day one, to be moving far to the left, from the middle, it basically corrected itself, and is now pointing up, but what's under the soil is a bit curved. Should I move a little soil, reposition the below-the-soil stem, and then surround with dirt, or is that risky? The photo exaggerates it a bit.

18. Day 6: Morning Shot. It has grown a ton since this morning, for some reason, but here are the morning shots. I'm still doing 24/0 light cycle with two 40w CFLs, when do you think I should start adjusting the times?

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      131.3 KB
      Views:
  19. hey there, looks good.. but u want to have a MINIMUM of 100w so if u could get a 23 or something in there also that would reallllly make ur plant grow nice and bushy