New Grower Needs A Little Guidance Please

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forums App' started by GokuSmokesDank, Jun 29, 2018.

1. So itried growing last year with fox farm and the plant was ok i guess but didnt bush up and it was male. Now i still have fox farm, and i have the 3 nute bottles along with 1 gallon fabric bags on the side. Could anyone tell me if my seedling is showing any deficiencies and give me a good solution to correct any problems? i started kinda late but its bagseed. ive heard that you can use 1/4 of nute dosage to compensate for the seedlings sensitivities. Anyone using the same materials plz give me your methods or things that work for you. Also i use the paper towel method and i started with a long nice root . as you can see it hasnt fully wrapped its roots alog the container so is there any way i can help the roots grow faster? I keep it outside till sundown the. put it inside and under a fcl with only about 950 lumens and 18 watts and its actually been speeding the plants growth a bit. i try to keep a 20/4 light to dark ratio. ive already prepared a transfer pot with worm castings and more fox farm soil.THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU GOT!

Attached Files: