New grower need tips/advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by monkeybus144, Oct 15, 2014.

1. My grow consists of 3x23 watt cfl's and 2x32 fluorescents she's about 3-4 weeks old and has been topped once! I just wanna know if any more advanced growers might be able to give me some tips and what not! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413387872.790925.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413387933.375851.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413387965.777091.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Have you got proper ventilation in the grow area? Plants need lots of fresh air...

3. Read.

I can't stress this enough, you'll acquire so much knowledge by just scrolling through the journals or indoor section.

4. Yes I do I have new air constantly being circulated through the room. What makes you ask that question?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. It was a mistake I made on my first grow, I just had a clip fan and an open window. I'm a trial and error kind of guy....

6. It looks like she's drooping so to me it looks as if she needs water I'm new so don't just take my advice

7. dont water so hard, shes still young.
    Let the soil dry out before giving water, soil needs air also.
    look up supercropping, nothing big, if your scared just press auxiliary branch gently till you feel a small squish, leave it alone and in a couple of days your branch will have stronged up. when you get the touch and nerve for it you can squeeze a bit harder, if you fuck up just tape it around carefully and get a wooden stake and tie it to support on it

dont be scared, its just weed