New grower, need help!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Paroto490, Oct 17, 2011.

1. So I have tried growing 2 times before. One time out of seed. I got 2 females out of 5 seeds. They died within 2 weeks. I recently got 2 clones and left them outside. 1 survived because I le vwzft them out when it was too cold. One survived and is still outside but I put it inside on cold nights. I now got my cabinet and lights set up. My cabinet is 4ft wide 7 ft tall and 2 ft deep. I am using 8. 26 or 29 watt cfls can't remember. They are in. Home made reflector.

Problem: I picked up 7 clones/ pre-teens on friday night. These were some beautiful healthy looking clones. 4 were in styrafoam cups and 3 were in 4 in square plastic pots. I was excited because I was finally ready for the lights. Im on a budget so I can't afford mh lights or expensive things. I have the basic. Lights exhaust hole up fan and I will be adding a small fan and a whole near the bottom. A timer set to 15 hrs light and 9 dark. I came home and put the plants in the cabinet. They looked moist so I did not water them. checked them Saturday night and they looked fine. Came to check up on them this morning and 3 of the 4 started looking droopy. One was really bad. I thought the plant was big for the cup and the soil was packed in pretty tight. So I decided to transplant that plant plus one of the others that was drooping. I watered them all for the first time today after transplanting th and watered the rest as well.

Any ideas on what can be causing them to droop all of a sudden?

The clones are deffenetly well rooted. They have nice thick stems and when I wad transplanting, the bottom of the cup I could see a ton of white roots and all along the side.

The 2 biggest ones were the ones that started drooping so I was thinking maybe they needed more space. Like I said before it was very packed in the cup. When I watered it the eater rolled over the top and spilled. And the cup was pretty hard.

Help please!