New Grower. Need HELP!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Topherwolf420, Sep 25, 2016.

1. So I'm a new grower. Been growing for little over a month now. But up until about week, week and a half... it's been going good. Going to attach some pics showing it this morning. 9-25-16. Plz help. I got two more plants about a half month behind of Blue Hash and Pineapple Express

Attached Files:

2. Over watered, what kind of soil are you using? Looks as though you also gave it too much fertilizer? What does your watering schedule look like?

3. I am anti-flush but in this case I'd flush the medium - and then just feed clear water for the next several waterings.

Then use half strength nutrients until she perks up.

I'm guessing that you ARE adjusting the pH of your water/nutrients before you water?

J

4. So Ya.. wow... I do really need to learn slot... I don't really have money. So I've just been using what I've had lying around the house. Found some old Super bloom. And some other notes that are way higher... meant for roses..

Attached Files:

5. And I'm going to read that guide. And Jerry. By medium you mean the pot it's in... and I'm not even for sure what oh is even... :(

6. Oh and the non's of those notes are 12-55-6 and 8-12-4