new grower need help plz

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by growboy55, Feb 24, 2012.

1. i am going to do an outdoor grow in california, i have fox farm soil and a im considering geting a master kush clone and a larry og clone, are they ready to go outside immediately after i purchase then they are both considered teens already, my first grow i have ocean forest soil as well as happy frog powdered nutrients guy at hydro shop said it would be easier since its my first grow, any advice is appreciated id really like some feedback to my post

2. I just stick mine right out side with no problems. People say watch for sun burn but I am pretty sure that is for small fresh cuts. Mine are all about 3 months old when i put them out

3. In California you're going to want to wait until Memorial Day or June 1st to put your girls out.
    Before that they will start to flower...:cool:

4. [quote name='"JOE CHRONIC"']

In California you're going to want to wait until Memorial Day or June 1st to put your girls out.
    Before that they will start to flower...:cool:[/quote]

Yea if u want Baby plants. I I am in nor cal an I plant on 4/20 every year. No problems with early flowering.

5. thank you i was wondering because i know they are under lights i the dispensary

6. i planned on waiting to the end of march or april that sounds like a better idea, what month do you pull yours up?

7. Depends on the strain I had some dragon krack that was done first week of sept. I have stc that were not done till the end of oct

8. okay thanks i appreciate that, you used the fox farm trio?

9. No. I use AN two part a an b veg an bloom

10. oh okay thank you is it okay to add you as a friend to where when i start my grow i have any questions?

11. I use Ocean Forest and Happy Frog together with my own amendments with about 30% native soil. I also use the trio you're talking about. It's a very fool proof method, good for the beginners and the experienced. "K.I.S.S."
    And as you learn more, you can then start to play and tweak.
    Have Fun

12. master kush is my fav strain. just ordered my seeds. Do it mate, best luck to you. BEST STRAIN EVER

[​IMG]

13. tight im going for it patiently waiting