New Grower - Need help diagnosing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TrekkieSD1979, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Hi All,

I'm a first time grower. I've got a grow then set up for indoor growing.

The plant has been vegetating for a month now. Things have been going fairly well, except today I have a number of leaves which are spotted or dried. Overall, the plant still looks healthy, but I am concerned a problem is starting. Attached are photos of a few leaves I pruned as well as some other pictures of the plant

The temp in the tent is running about 65-70 degrees. Humidity was a little low around 50%, so I put some damp towels in the tent and adjusted the intake vents and it's climbed to about 68% since this morning.

I'd appreciate any experience/insights anyone may have.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. By the spots and dried edges I would she might have a Cal Mag deficiency. Led growing tend to increase the need for Cal and Mag. What medium you growing in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Thanks! I am growing under LEDs and in soil.

Calcium is what I am thinking is the problem. I'm going to try adding some Cal Mag! Thank you for your guidance!

4. No problem, the spots are very similar to the ones my plants had and I fixed it with cal Mag.
    And for flowing problems you might have try and post the pictures in natural light or use a flash for the whole plant. Like you did for the leaves.

It's easier to spot problems and have a real look at the plant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Thanks for the advice!