new grower-need advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by whitewidow857, Jul 14, 2004.

1. i have just planted like 10 seeds. it is mid summer here in california and i am growing them in mid-sized pots outdoors though.i water them once a day at 4 so that they are not in direct sunlight.the pots have holes in the bottom and get sun all day until around 3:30. will my plants grow and live? and is there anything else i should be doing?

2. did ya germanate your seeds

3. i am very new to growing so i dont know wat that means, but about 10 of the seeds i just got them and planted just like that and i had 2 others that i put in a cup of water overnight and then planted them

4. read the guide under this post, it'll help you out..........ps germination is the process of finding out if the seed is good or bad, i.e. if it grows a root or not...........not to say that the genetics may be good, but really just to tell if it's sprouted, before going to soil, can be used to save a little time as well, but if that much times needed then most growers would just use clones, that's like a cutting of the plant, that grows roots, and then gives you another plant.........ie if it's female, then all clones from it will be female too..........meaning more buds and faster............Peace out...........Sid

5. Read as much as you can here, there are lots of grow guides and journals to choose from. Gluck mate . . .

Gg