New grower NEED ADVICE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr.Stoner, May 28, 2015.

1. #1 Mr.Stoner, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    This is very stressfull for me, I need some help. I smoke 3g/day, which is 90g/month and 270g every 3 months. It's very expensive so I decided to grow indoors. I can only grow 1 plant at a time, growing more is not an option. Will I be able to grow 270g every 3 months?

I'm looking for the fastest method possible. I want to grow the most possible weed in the shortest time possible. Which strain is best for this? And how long does it take for it to grow?

Does the room HAVE to be clean? There is a place that no one ever goes but it's dirty and I can't clean it.

As for equipment, I'm willing to invest if it helps in growing faster.
    I heard hydro systems work yiels more and faster?

I'm still a noob at this, still looking at guides.

2. how much is a gram?  Over here we grow ounces, sometimes pounds

3. no, the room does not need to be clean, but it needs to be light proof, or at least very dark at night. Speaking of dirty, I like growing in soil because I am a dirty guy. Hydro is for clean chemists

figure about one oz per plant in about 3 months (results can vary widely depending on who you are and how you grow (and how honest you are.))

4. #4 lotek590, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    if you can provide your plant with 12 hours of darkness each day, then all you need is a light and a container for your plant
    cheapest light is the 400 watt mh/hps they sell on ebay or amazon. If you can come up with a little more $ (sorry I have no EUR sign on my computer) I prefer a 200W cfl with a 5000k for veg and a 2700k for flower. (about $30 for the hood and $70 for each bulb.) And a little more $ can buy you an LED.

But getting back to the beginning, If the room is dirty, it probably has some air circulation, but a cheap fan wouldn't hurt. If it's just one plant I would really splurge on the container and go with a #10 airpot (you can google it, they are very expensive, but money well spent especially for a beginner, which I eternally am.)

seeds can easily be purchased online, You sound like a candidate for an Indica. They grow short and quick.

And then you need some dirt. And everybody and his mother has a secret recipe for mixing soil.

5. at anyrate, even if you are a total fuck up and do and buy everything wrong, growing your own is is so much cheaper, it's not even measurable compared to buying it from another grower and middleman, and like we all do, just make sure you are complying with all local laws.

6. so this is what it is like to smoke that pot I grow. It's 100% Indica and more like a narcotic pain killer than something that gets you high. It's so potent that once I start smoking it, it's not safe to walk around the house at night. But there is a brief period when I first start smoking that I become very talkative and really like talking about growing pot.

Like the man said, "Smoking pot is not addictive, but growing it may be."

7. #7 lotek590, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    so let's just say you buy the apollo 400w, You hang that, (and it already comes with hangers) and you set up your timer (and it already comes with a timer) for 24/0 or 18/6 depending on your electric bill and stealth needs. And then you fill up your #10 airpot with good soil and set it under the light

and you take one of the seeds you bought online and soak it for 24 hours (or more or less, if it cracks you know you got it) and plant that in your container. 

And then, you are growing pot! And in about 3 months you will be stoned on your own homegrown!

(oh yeah, don't forget to switch your timer to 12/12 when you (and the plant) are ready to flower.))

8. Thanks for the info, how many seeds for one plant? And what strain do you recommend? :)

9. So you need 9 ounces of pot every 3 months ya say.

Get a 3x3 tent, fill her up with 3 strains. Get 1200-1500w of light, and grow. Should yield you a pound every 3 months. but you'll soon learn you needa t-break.

Also LST them plants.

10.  But I can only grow 1 plant at a time. :O

11. As long as half of a 3x3 is filled with plant material 1 plant or 3 or 16. you'll yield above 10oz with 1.2-1.5k of light.

12. #12 Mr.Stoner, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015

The reason I can only grow 1 plant at a time is due to law reasons. So will a 3x3 tent be considered as 1 plant? More than 1 plant can get you charged with trafficking here.

13. #13 Mr.Stoner, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Ok so I guess I can grow a huge plant in a 3x3 tent.
    Can you recommend light supplies for 1200 -1500 light?
    Much help appreciated.

14. Still looking for help.