New grower, looking for advice

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by ProfessorKhaos1337, May 28, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg Hello everyone, I am brand new into growing marijuana, I have been a long time user but this will be my first attempt of growing. I have two tents set up in a bathroom pics attached. I'm curious if any experienced growers have any tips or advice as I am ready to start cultivation and don't won't to make changes later. Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. I have a 400w mh/hps setup in the hood with a 6in variable speed fan for intake and a 6in inline duct fan sitting on top of grow tent hooked into exhaust venting. 6in tall boy carbon scrubber. Other setup is a t4 with veg and flower bulbs 4in fat boy carbon scrubber and a 4in inline duct fan. Both systems will be hydroponic dwc. Thanks again.

3. I would move your fan and attach it directly to the filter, then blow air threw the light. That way you fan isn't pulling hot air from the light threw it.

4. Don't you want your exhaust fan after your hood so it pulls cool air from filter over the hood and bulb them up and out of the hood to the exhaust vent?

5. It's easier for the fan to pull a short distance from the filter meaning it will pull more heat out of your tent. It will just blow cooler air over bulb. If you have a blow out in your ducting then it is still getting filtered.

6. Ahh I see thank you for the advice, also I am setup in a master bathroom I have the exhaust from both tents piped up to the bathroom exhaust fan and have the ac running at 75 which there is a vent that I piped down to the intake fans inlet side. Should that setup work? I love in Colorado and stay dry in humidity

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If you can build a piece of plywood for the window and pump that exhaust strait outside. If you have a stand up ac unit then that has an exhaust so plumb the two together and have a fresh air intake.

8. It's a house ac unit with a vent in the bath room. So far I've been running all equipment and maintaining 76 in my t4 tent and 82 in my mh/hps tent

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app