new grower lookin for some love :p

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by guerillawarfare, Jul 14, 2013.

1. #1 guerillawarfare, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    hey guys just made a post in the beginners section earlier today but not too many replies, was wondering just a standard grocery list on supplies i should expect, shopping tonight/today and planting tomorrow. i got about 10 2 ft plants that im going to be placing near a stream, so far i have fox farms soil, horse manure from my horses, steel wool to prevent slugs and chicken wire for critters. i need some help on understand and getting the correct nutrients. the plants are all female and look outright beautiful in their pots but ill be putting them in the ground > :) little late in the season but could they turn out some yield or nah? thanks in advance guys smoke on!

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1231687-new-grower-looking-some-advice-thanks.html
    this is my original post for specifics. i dont expect anything huge but itd be cool as a self esteem booster when it comes to growing so i can start next season off strong with premade holes and all that good stuff