New Grower Just A Few Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dankmaan, Aug 18, 2014.

1. #1 dankmaan, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    So basically I got my hand on a few cinderella 99 seeds from a bag that I had, and the seeds were brown with black tiger like stripes on them so I'm pretty sure they are feminized. I know it's pretty late to be planting them for outdoors especially in NY, my question is I just planted them in a decent spot in the woods and was wondering if the veg state could possibly be done in about 5 weeks which would bring into September which if I'm right is the equinox so that's means a 12/12 cycle right? And if not could I cover with something for 12 hours and then take off rinse and repeat?

P.s. I'm not looking for a big yield just any thing really this is just a trial I've never done it before, so basically I j u st want to see some budding and that will make me more than happy

2. I'm pretty sure bag seed is going to be a normal male/female distribution, about 50/50. There is one fool proof method to test, grow twice as many as you want and then cull out the males.
    It is really late in the season. Most all marijuana is flowering by now and should be done late September to late October. You can still get some growth but those puppies are going to want to flower as soon as they are capable. Good luck!

3. You may get some bud if they turn out to be females but prolly not much cause its so late in the season. You can completely skip the veg stage and still get bud if you do it in a controlled environment and I don't see why it wouldn't do it naturally too. The plants will sense that its getting late in the season and do its best to propagate.   So good luck with it and give us an update!

4. Wow alright yeah I was thinking they were going to be rushed but oh well, and thanks for the info ill keep you guys updated!