new grower is this the right way????plz help!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by evokilla420, Dec 24, 2009.

1. #1 evokilla420, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
    I have just recived my order of 10 lowrider seeds. i planted 5 of them in foxfarm soil a quarter in in the soil and sprinkled some soil over the top i watered the soil so it was damp and has been in my closet for 26 hours now. two hours ago i put the other 5 in the paper towle method and that is in my grow room because the temp is between 70-80 dagrees and figured it would keep them warmer then the rest of my house or the top of the frige. for my light i went to walmart and bought a ten $ grow light and am using that for the first two weeks and then i will transplant them into bigger pots and put the females under my 400 w hps. and once i start useing my hps for 24 hours of growth I have never done this before so any input form you guys would really help thanks

2. Whut kind of 'grow light' and got any pics?

3. you cant tell if they are females until they have started on 12/12.

also, it's always nice to germinate in paper towel than put it in soil and wait.

4. they are all doing well now but it seams to me that they are gettting a lil to tall and weak like they are going to fall over what should i do...

and is it true i will see male and female traits by day 19-22

5. move the light closer to plants to prevent it form stretching

what kinda light was it?