New grower,i need all the help i can get.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JaySS, Dec 17, 2012.

1. SO i'm starting i'm a first time grower and although i've read and read over and over again i would like any insight or advice you guys can give.I've recently ordered 10 super skunk seeds and i'm planning on planting outdoors ,straight into the ground.I know SS is not the best choice for outdoors, but i got a little ahead of myself before reading and went ahead and ordered them.And besides that there are many things that i believe will be a problem for the plants.

1. Being the time of year, its December with still plenty of sunshine and a few rains (i'm in Greece)and as you might understand i'm flat out broke lol,so i'm trying to get a headstart.

2.Being the location,i've chose a nice spot with plenty of coverage ,moderate sun,close by water source BUT its close to pine trees,and although the soil looks loamy and there is prosperous other vegetation nearby, i'm afraid of the PH and planning on curing it as soon as i get a reading.

What worries me most is the first month.Will the temperature (Hardly ever below 50f)kill the plants.Will a few days of bad sunshine hurt them also?Also the fact that we only have about 12 hours of sun this time of year stump their growth?
    ANY advice to get me started would be very much appreciated.

I'll also post pictures and update the progress as soon as i get them started.

Thanks in advance.