new grower help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Skoby73, Apr 24, 2013.

1. #1 Skoby73, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    HI I AM JUST STARTING WITH MY 1ST GROW HAVE A 1.2X1.2X2M TENT WITH 600 WATT LIGHT,600 WATT BALLAST,GAN,CARBON FILTERS, THING IS I AM GOING TO START FROM SEED I HAVE 5 BUDDA SISTER, 5 AMESIAN HAZE AND WILL BE ONLY DOING 4/5 PLANTS FOR BEST LIGHT I WILL BE USING COCO PEAT SOIL WITH CANNA COCO A+B NUTRIENT FOR VEG & FLOWERM ALSO GOING TO USE GROWTH TECHNOLOGY LIQUID OXYGEN, NUTRIUNTS HYDROPONICS, FEED,FOOD, AND WHEN IN LAST 3 WEEKS OF FLOWER USE A BOOST TO BUILD BUDS, BUT WHAT I AM UNSURE OF IS THE WAY TO START MY SEEDS IN COTTON WOOL WITH WATER OR JUST PLANT THEM 3/4 INCH STRAIGHT IN SOIL WITH LIGHT JUST ABOVE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT AND WITH SEED WOULD BE BETTER TO USE FIRST PLEASE HELP A 1ST TIMER
    THANKS SKOBY
    FORGOT TO SAY ONE I START TO FLOWER WAS GOING TO USE A 400 WATT LIGHT WILL THAT WORK WITH THE 600 WATT BALLEST OR WILL THE 400 TO START THEN 600 THEN BACK TO 400 FLOWERING????

SEEDS HAVE -AMNESIA HAZE

Other products
    OG KushSleestackBuddha’s SisterKandy KushMixedHaze

Amnesia Haze is one of the finest Hazes out there. The smell and taste of this cannabis strain are unforgettable, until that is that you take a couple of tokes on it and proceed to forget everything. With a higher THC content you have a very potent, euphoric and psychedelic sativa that kicks you like an indica.
    Type: Mostly Sativa
    Yield: 600 g/m2:hello:
    Flowering Period: 12 weeks
    Ambience: Indoor and outdoor

Buddha’s Sister
    This cannabis strain has a really strong cherry candy flavour with a tart smell. A mixture of Reclining Buddha, Afghani, and Hawaiian variations, this Buddha’s Sister strain gives you the Sativa high for creative thinking but with a bit of a sofa surfing, relaxed body high. This is really one of the perfect hybrid blends. She grows well with either normal soil or hydroponically.

Type: Indica - 80% Sativa - 20%
    Yield: 300 - 400 g/m2:hello:
    Flowering Period: 9-10 weeks
    Ambience: Indoor and Outdoor

2. i always just plant them straight into my medium skip the germination process, well rather the extra steps that the paper towel and glass of water methods create. anyways happy growing and good luck.

3. yea. just throw them in. more problems have the possibilty to arise from paper towel and all that than just planting them. i, personally, do use paper towel method though and with 100% success. so do whatever ur more comfortable with

4. listen am i better just using the 600 watt light or do the 400 then the 600 back to 400 for flowering or just keep the 600 on all time and have you heard about the 20on 4off they say you get a much happier plant at end but 18/6 i think??
    Thanks

5. i would do 400 for veg then throw in the 600 for flower and yeah i would do 18/6

6. Hi just a quick question to my fellow growers, has anyone ever used freeseeds.com located in amsterdam you buy 5 seeds and get 5 free so 10 seeds plus post works about 14 quid would like to hear if you have dealt with the company and what the seeds are like or going to have to buy other once
    cheers