New grower, help please.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Polshoter60, Oct 2, 2012.

1. She started to yellow from the bottom. Leave are starting to get like dry spot and are starting to dry and curl up. I'm thinking it has something to do with nutrients. I'm open to any ideas.

Attached Files:

2. Can you get a pic of the rest of the plant and maybe some stats.

Things like:
    Air temp
    humidity
    growing medium
    feeding schedule
    watering schedule
    pH levels
    etc

All these items, and anything else you can think of, will greatly increase your chances of getting help from more experienced growers. In recent experience, I had similar symptoms to what you describe and it was actually due to overwatering.

But, get some more info up there and hopefully someone will help you out.

3. Do you use nutes? Hold old is the plant. Is it one of the oldest leave sets?

4. [quote name='"BYOweed"']Do you use nutes? Hold old is the plant. Is it one of the oldest leave sets?[/quote]

I was using miracle grow shake and feed. About 2months and yes it is.

5. Stop using Miracle Grow it's not good for cannabis, look into Fox farms nutrient trio.

6. OP, do like cd said and give us more info. How often are you feeding? watering? what's the whole plant look like?

7. [quote name='"InTheGarden"']OP, do like cd said and give us more info. How often are you feeding? watering? what's the whole plant look like?[/quote]

I wasn't giving it nutes often because the miracle grow said it lasted 30days. I know that i have to get a diff nute now. I was giving it about a half gallon ever 4days of clean stream water. And the temps been 65-70

Attached Files: