Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New grower , 3 week old seedling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tmw, Nov 20, 2016.

1. This is my very first grow. I started with 2 13w cfl and now it's under 2 40w and I will be installing 2 42w this week for a total of 164w.
    I have been feeding with water and just fed for the first time fox farm nurtrients.
    She seems a little small to me =[
    Am I on the right track ?

Attached Files:

2. Mine are that size at approximately the same age. I'm using fox farm soil, no nutes yet. If you're on the wrong path, I am, too. Good luck with your grow. It will be awesome when you get to harvest.

3. Thanks so much and same to you =]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Your plant looks reasonably healthy. It is small for three weeks old, but part of that is the fact that you have had very little light. It also looks a little small to need nutrients unless you are using completely inert soil. Depending on the soil type, compaction could be an issue causing the root system to develop more slowly.

5. You look like your on the right track. Count leaves for new growth not size. Size comes with time. :)