New grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Jake958, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Beautiful plants bro and thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They don't suck if you know how to use them right

Sent from my SM-G981U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. They love em during veg and I use them in flower with hps and I’ve gotten decent results ... but nothing close to even 1 gpw probably closer to .5

4. I harvested the 2 gelato g’s today .. they were 13 weeks from seed. They could’ve gone another week I think cause I didn’t have that many amber trichs, but I’m sure it’ll be good. Im making bubble out of one of them so I just cut it up and packed it in the freezer. I wet trimmed the other and it’s hanging. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. The other 4 I have going are starting to turn purple so I’m pretty excited... this is a first for me.

6. [​IMG][​IMG] I won’t yield very much on this grow but I think I’ll still be happy if I can maintain for a few more weeks lol

7. I really need to do some research on lollipoping to, I’m tired of popcorn! I have so much hash material already ima go broke buying ice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I got these 2 on deck as well... this is the first time I didn’t train ( and the last) and they’re having a hard time holding the weight to. [​IMG]

9. I think I’m gonna keep this strain in my line up for awhile. Adjustments.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well that day the breaker tripped and the AC was down caused the 2 wedding cake to hermie. I chopped it early, the bud is still really good but I’m not very happy about it. I’ve found seeds on the bottom buds... hopefully none of the tops but who knows.

11. I harvested the cookies today. I’m happy with these 2, even though I didn’t train them I’m gonna get a decent yield. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. I’ll post the dry weight of everything when it’s all done. So far I’ve harvested 2 gelato g auto and I cut one of those up and put it in the freezer for hash and edibles. I got 128g of good bud from the other and saved all the popcorn for hash. I’ve trimmed some of the wedding cake( about 30%) and and got 106g so far. I’ll get a decent yield off that but it’ll have the odd seed in it. I’ll share the total when I’m done. Then on to the next.

13. 1 Gelato G auto- 128.21g
    2 Wedding cake- 227.50g
    2 GSC auto- 433.62g
    And I still have 2 gallon freezer bags of wedding cake I haven’t felt like trimming.
    The End

• Like Like x 1