New grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by TrippyFarmz, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Hello GC,

Haven't grown in about two years or so and I decided to give it go once again.
    I bought 4 strains from attitude seeds: dinafem amnesia kush, barneys farm critical kush, g13 Pineapple Express, and delicious seeds cotton candy. All feminized and germinated in the paper towel inside the tupaware.

[​IMG]

I like to grow in coco and perlite about a 75/25 mixture, but unfortunately my local grow shop didn't have a small bag of perlite. They only had a 60L bag. So I went with straight coco from Mother Earth.

[​IMG]

After presoaking my coco with tap water ph to 5.9-6.0, planted them all after seeing the taproot about a 1/4"-1/2" long. About 2 days later they popped through the coco.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Cotton candy was a bit slower and when popped out the coco, I started to notice a slight mutation on the first set of serrated leaves but ended up doing fine after day 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Now at end of day 4 and I'm wondering if the nutes I have are suffice.

[​IMG]

H+G aquaflakes
    CaliMagic
    Mother Earth heavy brix molasses
    GH subculture M
    GH rapid start
    SuperThrive
    MF Moab

Question is what do you guys think of this nute mixture?
    Any recommendations?

As for lighting I'm using a SunBlaze t5 4 bulb. 96 watt 8k lumens.

[​IMG]

I have a bunch of equipment. Here's a list I made for running costs and list of equipment i have from my previous grow.

[​IMG]

My current living situation doesn't allow me to have the complete setup I used to have. This is what I used to have. Mind you I ran a second 1000watt hps but can't find the pictures.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tell me what you guys think. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Did you get all those nutrients together? I'm having a hard time knowing what to get and I feel like it would be easier to
    get them all together. And is that's a feed chart? That's an awesome set up you got man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum