new grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Luuke, Jan 12, 2013.

1. hi i have grown before but never outside its summer at the moment and my plant is loving life. would it be a bad idea if i stuck them under a couple of cfl when its over cast or will my plants still get more from the sun even know its covered by clouds? also if a plant has been in alot of stress and only grew 2 nodes in a month and the cotyldons are dead should i be feeding it at like quarter dose cause i can't seem to get it to go off like my other plant. cheers Luke thanks for help.

2. well seeing no one would reply, i went ahead and placed the plants under the cfls and when the sun fully came out i moved them back outside. they don't seem to mind and any light is better than none.

3. A cloudy sun is going to be more powerful then a cfl. Also not to mention the plus of being outside with the breeze to keep her strong, usually fresher air quality etc. Unless its pissing rain/storming leave it outside. If you're plants are showing any signs of stress, sickness the first thing you should do is try to flush it.

4. if its pissing down with rain ect. should i under cfl ? my cfl setup is only 100watt but the plant only has 4 nodes so far.

5. What size pot is the plant in? Also post a pic of her

6. ya would like to see a pic

7. only like this when its stormy like today

Attached Files:

8. nice how old?

9. well they were my mates and he ended up with 20 or so plants and gave me a couple the ones i got off him had only there first set of leaves and were in a Venus flytrap pot for about a month before i finally saved them lol but yeah there is a pretty big storm here so i just chucked em under a couple cfls outside in my jucuzzi hut till it starts to shine again atm i have had them off him for 2 weeks and there going off tits.

10. this is her today after transplant.

Attached Files: