New grow worried about growth of White Widow plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by grassyrick, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Could someone tell me if these plants look ok? I am about 5 1/2 weeks into grow. Also, how long can I keep the plants in veg stage before changing times and flowering? I grew about 5 or 6 years ago successfully but I forget.

Attached Files:

2. You’re fine, but do give them some magnesium and potassium supplements.

Also photos that have the grow light on when taken are frowned upon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. upload_2019-8-31_18-43-36.png
    I see N deficiency as indicated by the bottom leaves. I would transplant it to a larger pot.
    You have not trained the plant and will suffer lower yields because of it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. You can keep the plants in veg for as long as you like if it’s a photoperiod plant. If your looking to keep the plants canopy at an even keel, now would be a good time to top if you haven’t done so.

5. U got issues man i dunno what anyone else thinks but if they say they are ok they are crazy lol. Here's a clone at 30 days . whatever u growing in soil wise looks bad from the pics. You have yellowing leaves from I'm guessing a deficiency of some sort. A photo need to be in at least 5 gallons if u want something decent . or smaller if u want smaller yields. Im not being an ass or anything . but knowledge is power when it comes to growing and you're far from being prepared . [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Yea, I understand. I started them with just a T5 dual lamp, they werent getting enough light. I purchased the grow tent 2 weeks ago, it only came with a 300 watt led, so purchased a 600 watt and have two in there. Its only been in the grow tent for 2 weeks at the point and they have grown a lot. I hope I can catch up in the next few weeks. I am using grow big and big bloom as nutrients, along with bat guano on the top of the soil. What else would you recommend as far as nutes?

7. Is there a new antiblurple photoshop? I need it in my life, if so lol

8. I use Paint.Net. Its freeware, so you can just download it on a PC. Open the picture using Paint.net, click on the Adjustment drop down menu and select auto-adjustment. It usually works, but its not perfect with blurples.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Here's what I use as a medium. Pro mix,bone meal, bio char,earthworm castings,hydrated lime, cowshit, and a couple other things.all mixed together . I use only miracle grow organic and fish emulsions through the whole grow. My advice to you is repot in better medium and if you're only using led you're gonna have smaller yield also. I use led and hps . works amazing .

10. Follow chart. U need grow big during veg! Why u are seeing yellowing. I agree transplant, better lighting. I would put it outside. As long as ur light hours are under 12. I reccomend adding beastie bloom until the buds swell and Cha ching last few weeks. Bb makes bigger buds and cc gives u more resin. So 5.5 weeks u should have 3-5 plants with lots of nodes. She is small because of the lighting and lack of nitro 20190827_051942.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. So when ur soil is dry ready to water or feed, do this
    Take a large shot glass of soil from ur plant and the same amount of distilled water and put in a cup. Stir around. Than put one meter in and get a reading. Than the other. So that will give u the true pH of ur soil. The ppms will tell u if ur plants are eating ur feeds or if they are hungry. So if I get a reading of 350 or under I feed. If it's over 350 i water. It's just that simple

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. So I used fox for 5 years. I now use nectar. When I did slurries on my plants during flower, I found feeding every other water was not enough. I also start feeding after week one if ppms are down.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  13. I just topped them yesterday!

• Like Like x 1
  14. As soon as I can get to town I was going to pick up a bag of Pro-mix, then repot them. Should I really follow the foxfarms amounts for grow big and big bloom? My last grow I thought it over nuted them. I have been using 2 teaspoons in a gallon of water. You don't think 900 watts will be enough?

15. I can't find what you're running . looks like,led. If u got a true 900 watts yea that's fine. But i have 5 leds and they equal out to 450 watts so make sure u look at the power draw from the wall not what the led says on the box or advertisement you seen to make u buy it .

16. So when ur soil is dry ready to water or feed, do this
    Take a large shot glass of soil from ur plant and the same amount of distilled water and put in a cup. Stir around. Than put one meter in and get a reading. Than the other. So that will give u the true pH of ur soil. The ppms will tell u if ur plants are eating ur feeds or if they are hungry. So if I get a reading of 350 or under I feed. If it's over 350 i water. It's just that simple

• Like Like x 1
  17. If not do the slurries u can feed them like the chart and just water next time if they didn't eat it all 20190827_051942.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Try flushing them with water before anymore feedings

19. Can I use dolomite lime instead of hydrated lime? and how much do you mix of the bone meal, lime, earthwork castings and manure?