New Grow With Migro 100

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ciarán69, Dec 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 Ciarán69, Dec 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    Day 1

Hi All!
    Im starting a grow using a Migro 100 for the first time. Im also using Bio Bizz soil & nutes & a DS60 Dark Street 60x60x150 tent.
    I've just put the seeds in the soil 20 min ago. Im using Greenhouse seeds. They germinated in 36 hours with nice tap roots. I have used Dutch Passion before & they took 4/5 days. So Im really impressed with them already.

Im growing 1 White Widow, 1 Big Bang & 1 The Church all feminized

I'm starting a grow journal here to keep a track of them

Ciarán

Attached Files:

2. #2 PAOLO1981, Dec 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    Nice. The only thing I would say mate, is your grow space isn't very large, so 3 x plants in there may become an issue - especially in flower. Also, I cant see you have a fan in there either? If you add one, will it be on the floor space, or on the poles? (if on the floor, that's more space lost) My grow space is also small (60x60x140) and I usually grow 3 x Autos in there... This time I have 2 x Autos that didn't Auto flower, so space is a real concern (they have been vegging for 9 weeks and will do for another 6!!!!!) … You will really need to incorporate some very aggressive training to keep them low!!! Also, i would suggest a little plastic dome over your seeds to keep humidity up, until they pop surface :) Good luck mate

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 Ciarán69, Dec 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    Thanks for taking the time to reply!

I was going to put some clear plastic bags or plastic lids on the pots, but wasnt sure. The tent came with a scrog net & I plan to lst them. Im only going to veg them for 4 weeks & see how they're getting on. I aslo have a fan that I'll attach to a pole, but I havent bothered putting it in yet

Thanks for the tips!

• Like Like x 1