New Grow!! Veneno,Tangerine Dream PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Aug 14, 2011.

1. How come you are taking such a long break? Are you moving or something?
    Remember that you only really need one or two cfl's to grow a plant and you can use a very small space, but you wont get much off of it. But the whole idea is to learn more about growing because I have been doing this for about 6 years and I am still learning new stuff almost everyday. Peace

2. #22 Ford, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    well I'm moving and then the marines LOL but I can't even finish flowering my baby because I got to move

3. Hey Edward!

How's that Veneno treating you? I've got a fem. Veneno plant I started outside extra late (3rd week in July) and it doesn't want to flip to flower. :confused:

If she doesn't flip soon I'm going to be forced to clip a bunch of cuttings and try to clone her for indoors. If I prune her radically enough, I might even be able to fit her into my indoor micro grow room (a computer server tower).

How about you?

4. http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/900662-tangerine-dream-veneno-grow-pics-4.html

Theres new pics in that post. Everything is going really swell haha. The veneno is showing its sex with the little white hairs here and there and the dream is getting too big haha. Peace