New Grow!! Veneno,Tangerine Dream PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys this is my new grow. I have been really lazy cuz of all the pot i have from my last harvest. The blue cheese turned out soooo good. It smells like blueberries really good.

Here are my babies. The small one is the Tang Dream. She has the smallest first leaf set i have ever seen. I have never seen a smaller first leaf set on a plant. Look at how cute she is haha.

The bigger one is the Veneno. It was a freed seed i got and i really like the strain name so hopefully i will like the ending product. Peace

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      165 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      233.8 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      141.8 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      118.5 KB
      Views:
  2. HA that one does have tiny leaves but you already know I'm subbed. so far so good!

3. Hey bud. Thanks for watching my grow again.

The Tangerine Dream is a new strain. I traded my buddy my extra Pinapple Chunk seed for the Tangerine Dream. I call it T-Dream so i wont be calling it Tangerine Dream anymore cuz i kinda think its too long of a name haha. But it is supposed to have a THC content of 25% and i think shes gonna be a little hard to grow so im gonna have to pay extra attention to her. Peace

4. You have me subbed. I also received the free veneno seed so interested to see how she grows. Good luck man!

5. what lights are you useing, along with soil and nutes? looking good bro..

6. #6 Ford, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Welcome, oh sweet my slh is way bigger then I expected! Stinks so good

7. Thank you bra. Did you see the new seeds they have for free this month, they look really good. They are auto flowers but I looked at the seed company on the site we get our seed from and all their seeds are autoflower and everyone is 20 dollars. So im guessing it has to be pretty good.

It sucks cuz im not going to be ordering seeds for awhile. I still have exodus cheese and a midnight kush i will start in about 3 to 4 months.

Did you start your veneno yet? It seems like a pretty easy plant to grow. Peace

8. Right now i only have 3 27 watt cfl's with african violet miracle gro soil and flora nova nutes. I have always used mg soil, I love it. Thanks for the reply man. Peace

9. That's good man, hope it smokes nice for you. Peace

10. Bump to the top haha. Everyone is welcome. Peace

11. Looking forward to following your progress man. What bank did the veneno come from? I could be less lazy and find out myself....:smoking:

12. Thanks for takin a look man. Eva seeds is the manufacturer. I am looking forward to seeing how she turns out. Peace

13. im interested in growing tangerine dream, so ill be watching you progress...good luck

14. Thanks for the reply, i should be putting up more pics tomorrow or the next day. Peace.

15. Hey guys, well here are my beautiful babies. Their are just about to get watered.
    The veneno is big enough now that i can pour water into the cup instead of just spraying the soil a good bit like i have to do with the T-Dream.

The Veneno is 2 weeks old and the T-Dream is 1 week old. I think the dream is prolly going to be a little harder to grow, so i wouldnt recommend it to a beginner. Although i may be wrong. I know it has a 25% thc rating. I know that doesnt mean much because if it grows bad you most likely wont have that big of an amount.

I changed the name to T-Dream of course. I didn't really like the name. I always change names of my strains if i don't like the names. My last plant, Pineapple Chunk, I liked to call Fine-Chunk.

Enough rambling, im pretty twisted right now haha, so i can go on and on and on, but here they are. Peace guys. Peace.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      193.1 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      278 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      234.8 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      168.9 KB
      Views:
  16. Looking nice man

17. Thanks bra. Things are going well now.

I just ordered a 105 watt 5000k cfl with a standard base so I can screw it into a regular household light socket. It puts out 6900 lumens. Thats almost 2000 more lumens than my old 85 watt cfl i broke. And 5100 more lumens than the 26 watt cfl's i have hanging now. Peace

18. #18 Ford, Aug 16, 2011
    cool can't wait to see how good that works

19. Well its just gonna make them grow a little faster thats all. Plus they will really like a light that big, they prolly dont really like these small ones that much.

I am going to use bigger pots this grow and i am going to veg for a longer time. I want big plants, so this will most likely be my biggest grow. I will prolly veg for almost 2 months and definately use pots that are 3 gallons or bigger. I was also thinking about growing a autoflower plant in my other closet outside of my room.

I have been wanting to grow in my closet outside my room for a good bit now because there is a lot more room than the closet in my room. Peace

20. #20 Ford, Aug 16, 2011
    sweet can't wait I'm doing my last grow :( I will start back in threec years or so.