NEw grow tell me what you guys think.. PICSSS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by boridemass3, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Hi everyone , been a while but im doing a personal grow. equipment is a 4 x 4 tent , 2 4 bulb t5 4 ft for as total of 432 watts 6500 k .
    Plants are 5 for now
    raw diesel - g13
    bubba kush - grennhouse
    blueberry kush - bad seed
    northern lights blue - delicious seeds
    purple maroc - ? i think its from delicious it was a freebie

currently are in about day 50 of veg , thery were supercropped and topped , the bubba kush was lst. nice little bushy plants this grow starteds slow then it took off just took my time because i wanted to have short bushy plants . the purple maroc is sativa and its looking nice and smells great they all dooo
    ok for nutes started with thechna flora but went to using more organic nutes .
    Fish emulsion alaska brand
    also have plant success inoculant
    ffof mixed with dolomite lime .
    plants look healthy for now lol
    i am going to switch lights in the next week or so
    plants stink in vegg really niceee.

also i put up a pic of a closet i have a bagseed plant in week 3 of flower
    and i put a pic of my closes that are in day 6 not roots yet but they look nice no burning or wilting

Attached Files:

2. They look good an healthy man should be a nice smoke

3. What strain? And what kind of light are you using? Aswell as where do you get thoes little 6 inc fans? I need a couple of thoes for my box.

4. thatnks Eating .which on of these strains im growing you think is the better one to keep cloning ? im actually surprised at the purple maroc , in the description of the seeds its states its not suited for indoor grow but mine is niceee and short and bushy , i trained and topped but it smells very soury like the g 13 diesel so i def want to see how that one ends up the leaves i mean they all smell lovelyyyy jaja

5. Cyxie i got those at walmart like 2 yrs ago i think they still sell them ,

lights are 2 t5 fixtures 4 bulbs each 4 ft total of 8 tbes 54 w each ( 4 x 4 tent )

in the utility cabinet i have a few daylights for the clones and i have like 6 42 w 2800 k for thaat bag seed im flowering

6. Sick, I want some new lights, just cant aford them right now. lol

7. I would keep the bubba kush from greenhouse because greenhouse always has good genetics and have produced multiple cannabis cup winners. I also might keep the NL blue from delicious because they also have good genetics. But i have not had experience with any of these strains, so whatever is growing the best lol.

8. oh and the strains are purple maroc , kushberry bagseed , bubba kush , g13 diesel and northern lights blue

9. thanks eating thas why i took like 5 bubba kush clones and 2 of the blue berry kush i think im going to keep those for a while thanks for the advise man

10. Anytime man. Keep up the good work :smoke:

11. Looks good brother! Keep up the good work! Subbd & +rep!

12. hey thanks R3bel , you grew the violator kush ?? i have a few beans of that from baney was thinking about doing that soon , how is it to grow and dankness and yield ??

13. I'm growing it now, they are in flowering, come by my grow (click on the "Second grow LSD and Violator Kush on Hydro")

I have had Violator kush before, was a pretty good head high, although the stuff I got was kind of fluffy.

14. niceee a scroggg R3bel i want to do a scrog so bad , maibe the next run ill build a screen and just fill the shit out of it see how many colas i can make , i would like to scrogg the shit out of that purple maroc , because they said it grew lanky and tall and ive kept it around the same hoight as the others and its not streching looks good its my frist pic , its suppposed to be sativa but its leaves look more indica