New grow T5 ,Bubba kush, kushberry ,few others.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by boridemass3, May 4, 2011.

1. i bought them online no brand they were $89 with the 6500k bulbs i bought 2 qnd then found the 3000k bulbs all 8 for 50 including shipping

2. theres 8 t5 54w 3000k bulbs

3. Looking good. Please keep posting there's not enough 100% grow t5 journals

4. ill def keep posting the pics thenn!!!!!

5. Who makes the fixture you look like you have it perfect!

6. i bought them on ebay
    im not sure no markings but pretty solid

7. What's the difference between the 6500k and 3000k. Sorry just trying to figure this out?

8. well its the light spectrum 6500k is for veg and 3000k is used for flower. i did start flowering with the 6500 k's until i got my new bulbs in the mail

9. Love the t5 rep! plants are looking awesome dood, is this your first run with this setup? if not, what kinda weight are you pullin? what are your thoughts on training scrog style? oh and one more, how far down do you feel the buds are good for? is there a certain point where bud production really is noticeably worse? thanks again man!

Ill be paying attention

-'trails

10. Hey green tails this is my first run with this set up this is actually my frist kinda complete grow .Im thinking that likr 18 inches below the lights is were its best penetrating .
    i wanted to do a scrog but its more of a pain to move plants around and such so i topped and super cropped them , im thinkin maibe like 2 oz per plant or maibe alittle less . i acutally have anothert t5 fixture that i might add for more light but for now itll do like that.As far as cristal production is awesome. very cristaly plants . Out of all of them the most resinous is the northen lights blue plant .
    my purple maroc is a 7 week plant and looks awesome, right now fattening up on week 4 .
    overrall im happy with my set up maibe in the future when i have more room and a better place i woul like to have a hps set up but the heat would be a issue in this grow if i switched .

11. few crappy pics

Attached Files:

12. wow yeah it kinda looks just like it but without any logos or anything
    but yeah i apid 89 free shipping each so its not a bad deal at all

13. heres a full view of the grow

Attached Files:

14. i promise ill take better pics let me see if tomorrow night ill pull them out to take pics outside the tent

15. Lookin real good in there man..

16. ok heres a few pictures

First is my Bagseed blueberry kush ,

i really like this plant but its really short also the plant doesnt branch out it just growen tightly upwards . I topped it at young age but if i hadnt it wouldve been a straig up tree . I put a picture of a clone of the same plant as well so you guys see what i mean , the clone is at day 25 or so its going to be my mother plant for this strain. smells sooo goood the best smelling strain in the tent

Attached Files:

17. second is the purple maroc . this strain is like getting locked out i believe so i bought a new ph pen and put a little limestone in the pot and watered with some also to see id this helps . ive been using tap water on occasions because these ladies drink upp!! i water like every 2 or 3 days.

this strain is a keeper for me they say it doesn't do well indoors and so far so good just this lock out issue so ill try to deal with it but smells great too soury smelly similar to the blueberry kush but more fruit punchy smell

Attached Files:

18. third one is the northern lights blue

now let me tell you this strain is a heavy crystal producer im telling you this plants buds are cover completely in crystals all the leaves lovely strain
    smells super strong it doesn't seem to be a good yielder but i hear its super dank and super high thc so lets see

Attached Files: