New Grow Started Today.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RedganjaDown, Aug 2, 2015.

1. August 1, 2015…...Got 4 new beans started germinating today. All of these are Autos. Green House Seeds White Widow, GHS Jack Herer, GHS Super Lemon Haze and a Pyramid Seeds Super Hash. 10 weeks won't go by fast enough.

Going to plant the Jack Herer and Super Lemon Haze in 7 gallon Smart Pots and the other 2 strains in 5 gallon Smart Pots. I'll be using 2 600 HPS lights, 2 under each. Looking forward to the aromatic odors to be brought forth soon.

2. Got the 4 beans put into soil. They germinated very well. Glad to get this project going.

3. #3 RedganjaDown, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    Well…..sometimes you got it and sometimes you don't.
    My grow has been re-arraged a bit due to some germination problems. Got a total of 5 beans in Smartpots as of 2 hours ago.
    Going with: 2 White Widow Auto by Greenhouse Seeds, 2 Jack Herer Autos by GHS and 1 Super Hash Auto by P.

Only 1 Jack Herer and the Super Hash busted thru the dirt and are currently seemingly thriving at about 1.5 cm. The 2 newly planted Widows and the 2nd Jack Herer just went into soil today.

Doing the 2 Jacks in 7 gallon sacks and the 3 others in 3 gallon sacks.

Running the 3 gallons under a 600w and the two Jacks under their own 600w.

Wish me well on this journey.

4. Well the past 59 days have been interesting. These Autos are taking a hella long time to flower. Been forever it seems like. Been battling brutal hot temps here and the grow zone has been as high as 91, but not for extended periods. Waiting for it to cool down though.
    My plants are doing great. The Jack Here's are 3.5 and 3 feet high. The Super Hash is big and bushy, but not much flowering yet. Just setting on. The White Widow is bigger than my Dinafem autos have been. Wish I had some good pics, but none at the moment.
    Hoping to harvest at end of October.

5. Well here we are on the last week before harvest. I threw the 3 bitches I got left into a total darkness mode. They'll stay that way for 72 hours, Thursday PM and then I'll cut them to hang.
    Don't know if the darkness helps any, but I know it doesn't hurt it. The theory is the plant's flowers will fight to prolong their existence and suck in lots of Love from the plant.
    Wish I'd had my Laptop for this grow. Just didn't want to load pics up up our family desktop. I'm going to have to get a new laptop soon.
    Ended up with 3 plants. 1 White Widow and 2 Jack Herer. The JH is a langley sumbitch. 1st time I've ever grown it. Nice stinky, sticky flowers though. I'm predicting about 6-7 oz, dry weight off the 3 total. That's based on past grows.

6. Smokem' if you gottem'