New grow set up

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IEtokeR, Dec 23, 2011.

1. what up gc, got a new set up just started today first ever indoor grow. Everything is new to me but got my rec and saw the clones and impulsed buy ( been saying I wanna grow to everyone for the longest soo... haha). Anyway I did some research I made myself a little box out of a storage tote. Painted all inside all flat white and put 2 60 cfl lights. got like a little foil shade for the lights till I get somethin better but spent budget already:mad:. Anyway so its a blue dream clone looks like its healthy just dont know what im doing in all honesty im treating it like any other plant but like I said never even grown inside before anyway pics below and if you got some advice including what I can make a decent grow box out of preferably no bigger than 4-5x3x2

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

2. Alright gc I need help, checked on my plant today and they do NOT look good and im worried about her :(. Check the pics below

ok so on this one youll see that the edges of the leaves are starting to to warp up, I watched a video by jeorge cervantes and he said something about this but I couldnt find where he said it or what he said so im lost and scared that he said it was something bad
    [​IMG]

on this pic you can see the top leaves are mis colored also a bad sign right? What do I do?
    [​IMG]

3. Eek.. First off take off that aluminum foil.
    Second put those lights closer, about a inch away (Notice how your plant is very long and stringy?)
    If I were you I would top off the whole top part of your plant, saying you will never have room in that space for flowering.
    To bad your already this far into growing her...

4. This is what I'm talking about. Cut her at the red line.
    And then you with have two new main stems (the green lines.)
    I would do that and once she has recovered from the cut stress (about a week)
    I would start flowering her and you might be able to save her.

Attached Files:

5. well the foil was taken off already and its a clone ive only had for 2-3 days now and she just didnt take well. Honestly though none of the clones for sale looked very good shouldnt have bought her but didnt want to go through the whole process