New Grow Room Setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bomberman, Mar 28, 2009.

1. ok so I want to have about 25lbs per yield, and plan to let the purps grow 6ft high with a soil system. About roughly how many plants and what types of lighting system would I need to get this going. Also I have a budget of about 2000 and I have two seperate rooms dedicated to the cause.

2. If you really want 25lbs, you have to be realistic and need about $8,220.00
    You will need 8400watts of hps and 400 clones to meet those needs.

supplies are;

1 5000 cu/hr fan for extraction w/ filter
    1 3200 cu/hr fan for intake
    14-600watt hps lights w/ adjust-a-wing reflectors
    14 light equalizers
    etc., etc.

3. And im telling you right now its gonna be a bitch getting the purps to 6 ft even in huge buckets and 2 months veg.

And growgreens right its gonna run you toward 10 grand. :eek:

And lets say you really pull 2 pounds per thousand (an ambitious goal for Purps). Thats still 12.5k watts needed.

You might wanna think about scaling it back a bit and getting a grow or 2 under your belt and some more revenew. :cool:

4. How many harvests per year would I be able to pull out of this setup?? That cost is not including the price of the clones right?? Do i need seperate lights for the vegatative state as well?

5. Up to 6 (every 2 months) if veging in same room same lights for 2 months then you get 3 harvests a year.

Clones go for 10-15 bucks dependent on vendor(Unless you know you have a source fro a better deal). 400@10 bucks = $4,000
    If you plan on just doing the Purps, Moms would keep cost down.

No you can use the 600's. Unless you want more harvests a year then you will need a Veg room about 1/3 size your flower room and @ least 6 400w for a 2 month veg.

6. I plan on doing about 50/50 purps/kush. So I would be able to harvest about one zip per plant every two months with this setup? So im lookin at about 6,000 in equipment for the veg room and flowering room right? and I guess 4,000 for the clones?

7. if you want that weight you can spend 800 and grow that much indoor to outdoor thats my best guess for you before you get in over your head

8. growing outdoors is to risky no where to do it anywhere near here.