New Grow Room Setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by vohnja, Mar 19, 2017.

1. #1 vohnja, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Howdy folks, I have a new grow room setup and am midway through its first veg.
    The room is 8.5' X 7.5', 7' tall. I'm running two 1000 watt MH, each on their own 30 amp breaker, about to switch over to HPS.
    I have a filtered passive air intake coming in from the bottom near the floor, and a 600~ cfm fan pulling through a 24" filter and the two hoods.
    I'm running 6 lemon haze and 6 chocolate haze.
    The pots, well, the pots are an ordeal. I'm running 3 in 5 gallon smart pots, 3 in 5 gallon plastic pots, 3 in 10 gallon smart pots, and 3 in 10 gallon plastic pots.
    They were all (but 3) transplanted from 5 gallon smart pots today.
    I started them in promix myco, and have transplanted them into ocean forest.
    I've been feeding them General Organics GO Box, starting at 1/2 strength, but moved up to full strength as the plants aren't showing any signs of burning.
    I did bollix up the ph really badly initially a month ago and that, plus my over zealous LST, stressed them out really badly, but they have since recovered nicely after two flushings.
    I'm not super happy with the air circulation situation, but I'll resolve it soon, likely by having a separate system for the cooling the lights.
    Temps are running around 82 at the top of the canopy, pretty high, so I'm ready to use an A/C, which would be a bummer, but it's manageable... I think maybe adding a new fan and line might fix it though..

Thoughts? Advice? Roasts?

These pics are not recent, i'll post them soon tho :p 20170129_231039.jpg 20170312_105442.jpg 20170315_104148.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2 vohnja, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Now that they're all in different pots, they all have different watering scheduled- which is awesome...:smoking-banana:

My buddy, who is a very experienced grower, swears up and down by plastic pots and doesn't like the smart pots.
    My other buddy, who is a very smart, all around knowledgeable physicist, insists that the size of the pot should make no difference as long as you nute properly.
    I'm just some guy, but common sense tells me that the 10 gallon smart pot will yield the most.
    But, it'll be a fun experiment, as I feel 3 is a good control number.

• Like Like x 1
  3. from today

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. 20170319_105526.jpg

• Like Like x 1