new grow project, (2) 150 watt hps

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 666MadDog420, Feb 15, 2010.

1. anyone wana tell me why me plant looks like its growing like its in flowering??? there is soo many hairs and its growing single finger leaves

2. thats going to be some good medicine!:smoking:

3. does anyone know the answer to my question?

4. almost week 14!

Attached Files:

5. .............................

Attached Files:

6. heres weed 15 and i have finally cut the lights to 12/12. also an update on the lemon skunk...

Attached Files:

7. heres a huge update on week 20 and i got set up a 250 watt cooltube with ventilation and also some bad news as well, the big purple widow plant hermied so now its outside ha.

Attached Files:

8. 1. You vegged for 15 weeks??

2. what genetics is that single leaf plant?? That's the kind of stuff "stabilizing" eliminates, shame on them

9. 1, yeah man they measure 4 feet from the ground including the pot.

2. well the other purple widow plant grew normal but hermied 2 weeks into flowering i think or somewhere around there. i got it from (grasscity) and the company name is (De Sjamaan) purple widow seeds.

the whole plant is a bud....

10. Well, ya didn't saaaay that!! :rolleyes::p:D

right on :)

11. #92 666MadDog420, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    haha my bad man check out these pics of it, its crazy, litteraly the whole plant is a bud, the twin towers of bud aha. yeah also i took a clone a while back when the mutant widow plant was in veg. and now the clone is growing just like its mother.

http://forum.grasscity.com/attachme...urd-before-ever-cid__downsized_0615001346.jpg

http://forum.grasscity.com/attachme...urd-before-ever-cid__downsized_0615001353.jpg

i also just ordered 10 REGULAR DURBAN POISON and 5 FEM. BLUE WIDOW, now i will get at least 1 male out of these Durban poison seeds and i want to cross the pollen from the durban to the purple widow mutant clone, and make a stable mutant plant haha or maybe even make the femenized blue widow go hermie and make a new strain called BLURPLE WIDOW haha

12. So you have to find a 5 foot canning jar so you can keep the cola's all in one piece haha. That'll trip out your friends :p

Looking great man.

13. haha that would be dope man haha.

well heres the mutant clone that i want to get cross-bred with, you cant see the trichs on the bud part because my camera is too shitty, but its starting to smell and its an amzing mutant plant. its just growing leaves and bud haha. this will be the SEARS TOWERS plant haha.

what happens if the trichs get too old? do they age? idk haha

and it has been under 18 hours of light for 2 months now, its growing really slow but i guess its the same rate as a bud that grows on a normal flowering plant.

Attached Files:

14. Trichs start out clear, get cloudy, and then turn amber. It's said that bud with more cloudy trichs give you an uppity head high while amber trichs give you a crouch lock buzz. I harvest when they're about 50/50.

I'm not sure if they degrade after amber or not.

15. wow man that looks crazy. Towers of bud. I just started three purple widow seeds. I have them in peat pellets, its been 10 days and still no sprouts. How long did yours take to pop? My AMS has sprouted already. Maybe they are slow? Cant wait to see the harvest man.

16. hey bro, wow thats taking way too long to sprout, i always have my seeds sprout within 48 hours, all i do is put the seeds in ph'd water and put them on top of something WARM and a dark place, or in a dark container. i put my seeds in a little Folgers coffee container with the lid and i put it on top of my warm cable box... roots in 72 hours or less

17. #98 666MadDog420, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    yeah ahah i know how all that works, but all i was just saying is that its only been a month into flowering and it has trichs everywhere on the twin tower mutant haha and there even milky with clear ones mixed in, ive never seen in that in a plant...

i appreciate all of your guy's feedback ha :D

18. Getting any purple hues??

19. not yet bro haha but the other purple widow plant that hermied turned purple right into flowering but now its outside growing in my backyard ha:cool: