new grow project, (2) 150 watt hps

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 666MadDog420, Feb 15, 2010.

1. UPDATE!!!! i believe this is week 8 dudes!

Attached Files:

2. Very nice:D keep it up man!

3. thanks bro, it means alot :smoking:

4. im new myself take a look at my grow:wave: and let me know wat you think.

5. heres week 9 ha.
    the auto blueberry plant is starting to turn purple!
    and i also bent the stem over on the tall purple-widow plant so i can bring the lights closer.
    looks like a hedgehog haha.

Attached Files:

6. quite the phenomenal grow you have there!!

7. first off Organization is the most important thing in any of my grows, organize ur gear then rearange ur plants, from the pics its seems that ur CFL are to far away ur HPS Looks fine so ur good there. Also i would elevate ur plants incase of any spills dont want to ruin the carpet, and some more reflectors would be key too

8. my bad dude ur other photos didnt load intime, take back whati said grow looks good but i would still throw some more reflectors in there white paint works pretty good too

9. haha yea man im planning on getting more reflectors, and as for the carpet, there is a big translucent plastic pad covering most of the grow room.

thanks for all the replies guys,

i also just started cloning, im following this method pretty exact
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...-quick-painless-cloning-100-success-rate.html

i cut 11 purple widow clones and my seeds that i ordered, just came in, i got 1 fem. trainwreck and 1 fem. lemon SKUNK! so look forward for more growing in this thread.
    im gona raise them in a mother room i made separate from the veg. room along with the clones with a bunch of cfls with reflectors.

10. alrite guys, its week 10 and im about 4 weeks from starting to flower.
    i just finished germinating my new seeds and will be planting them soon..

Attached Files:

11. nice grow. how much heat do those 150 watt bulbs put out? I was think of putting two of them in a 2 X 3 X 5 grown tent. from your experience, do you think they would over heat this size tent with an in/exhaust fan setup? tnx

12. thanks bro ha, i think ull be okay for 1 150hps cause once i left the door closed and the room heated up to 97 degrees in about 4 hours but it would stay at a maximum of 90F with1 150hps. those bulbs really dont put out tht much heat, but the ballasts get hot to the touch.

13. and week 11 hehe. will begin flowering soon...

Attached Files:

14. Hey what's up MadDog looking real good keep up the nice work! :)

15. hey man not much bro haha thanks man

16. they look good dude, keep it up
    haha

17. They look good, I also run a dual 150w HPS set up. I'll be watching those auto's as I have seen a rising interest in growing them.

feel free to swing by my journal to take a peak if you get bored, always open for advice.

18. yeah man theyre pretty cool, i was soo suprized how early they flowered, but now ther in the jars curing ha very skunky.

19. heres a big update on week13.
    one of my pw plants is looking like it wants to bud/flower, its growing soo much hairs and its also growing single finger leaves like wht grows out of buds. theres no ball, just a shit load of hairs. ive never ever seen anything like it before, i took clones of it, and the plant is running under 19 hours of light so idk. the last pictures are the weird purple widow plant haha, i bet its gona grow some killer bud.

i also just finished curing the auto blueberry plant, and it has an amazing smooth high, and it smells amazing!

also the fem. trainwreck and fem lemon skunk just popped up.

Attached Files: