new grow project, (2) 150 watt hps

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 666MadDog420, Feb 15, 2010.

1. thts wht i thought haha, idk why they all did. i had them on 16/8 and now theyre on 18/6.
    My feminized blueberry-ryder popped a couple hairs too, but when could it turn hermie. Do the ball sacks start showing up later on a hermie?

2. heres a little update before week 5, just transplanted the final purple widow in the 5 gallon pot with FFOF and extra perlite. auto-blueberry-ryder plant has started to bud lol.

Attached Files:

3. mmm looking good mad dog :)

4. thanks bro ha :smoke::cool:

5. Here what im hoping i get at the end of my harvest.
    These are the pics that came on the packages with the seeds i ordered.

Purple Widow first and auto Blueberry-Ryder second

Attached Files:

6. damn thats expensive shit!!

i only pay 11 bucks even for a large bag of the FFOF at the hydro store by me

7. heres week 5 dudes and my plants are healthier than ever!

I am currently setting up my mothers room in a different room and we shall see how tht goes:smoking:

Attached Files:

8. heres another lil update on the ladies on week 5 1/2 and they love that foxfarm soil.

Attached Files:

9. #50 666MadDog420, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    here week 7 dudes!

bagseed first followed by the auto blueberry and then purple widow plants.

i also did LST to the topped purple widow plants topping all the node growth making over 25 bud sites so far.

Attached Files:

10. lookin good bro just did a jog thru your thread gl

11. thanks bro, this is my first real grow so ill need it ha :smoke:

12. Hey what's up, the plants are looking real good, keep up the nice work!! ;)

13. thanks man ha:smoke::smoke::smoke:
    for some reason tho, the other non-topped pw plant was growing 9 finger leaves and now its going back to the 3 finger leaves and some even 2 finger. Its really odd but ill take a pic later if you would like

14. No problem at all, Hmmm strange lol yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a pic when you get time. :)

15. okay the first picture is a 7 finger leaf in the middle of the plant and the second pic is at the top, which all the new growth is growing 3 finger leaves, idk whts goin on, first i get midget syndrome with one of my plants and now this haha. :smoke:

Attached Files:

16. lol, interesting I don't know what to say about that chalk it up to the genetics I guess :D plant looks healthy atleast :cool:

17. yea idk haha but it is healthy man, its growing like a freaken WEED haha. about a couple inches everyday:smoking:

18. think a bout maybe moving the lights closer eh?

19. nah its only happening to one plant and none of my plants have ever stretched.