new grow project, (2) 150 watt hps

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 666MadDog420, Feb 15, 2010.

1. damn man, sorry to hear th ebad news....bagseed is bad news, i am growing one too, but whatever plant produced it must have been hermie and thats not a trait you want.

2. #22 666MadDog420, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    thanks bro haha well what is bagseed really? is it schwag? lol cause its got pretty good looking buds with very few seeds. I got about 5 seeds from a quarter oz

3. yea i def would not ride with it, any bagseed is bagseed. i am growing a bagseed from some really fire shit called fruit loops, only one seed in two ounces, but that plant apparantly still has a good chance of being hermie. so with having 5 seeds in a quarter, i would say thats not a good sign at all. I mean it could be the product of someone breeding and purposefully putting seeds in the bud, in which case, could be fine.

4. i got about 100 seeds in an ounce and thats what im growing at the moment they are looking ok but no sgh of male or female yet and there 8 weeks old may switch to flouring soon .

5. please tell me youre growing all 100, id just hand pick like the 5-10 best females of the bunch and clone them. with bagseed you dont even know if its from a stabilized hybrid so there could be a lot of variation i nthe seeds

6. Uhh... how the hell did you sex your plants so soon? Most people are a couple weeks into flowering before they even see pre-flowers. Are you sure it wasn't more growth coming up in the inter nodes?

7. lol yea i didnt realize it was only week 3, i am at week 3 and not close to showing shit, but i dont have autos

8. Never stay away from mg grow huge plants with mg. To all those mg haters stop

9. lol stfu, mg is the devil, the one girl i had in MG for a couple of days has nute burn on the first single leaf set and the first true leaf set. Fuck mg.

10. #30 666MadDog420, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
    they were males because it was growing sacks of balls on the node which all the nodes were already growing. and it also had a couple balls on stick on all 7 plants. the remainder 2 plants arent showing any sex right now neither the blueberry..

11. #31 666MadDog420, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    okay one of the purple widow just popped out a couple little hairs so now i got 1 female so far out of 10 plants lol.

Maybe next time i might get a couple more feminized seeds, but what is the chance(%) of a feminized seed going hermie, or what is the chance of being a pure female? either or.

12. (2) purple widow, (1) blue-berry-ryder, (5) bagseed

Attached Files:

13. yo, did the midget plant ever start growing? If not, it's a good chance i never developed an extensive root system. If it's not dead yet feed it some nutes.

14. lol no, it was making leaves in all different directions and wasnt going anywhere, i gave it some nutes and it was still nice and green but it was only 1 inch tall. So when i pulled all the males out a few days later which were already a half a foot. I pulled the midget out and it was just a single root tht was about 2 inches long lol. just a bad seed...

15. yup, just as I expected. It never grew a root system. I had the same problem before trying to clone. I kept with them though, and when the root system finally developed those girl's took off and the stress seemed to make them grow even stronger, thicker, and bushier! Well, good luck with the rest of your grow!

16. thanks bro ha ill need it man..

17. heres week 4 and i transplanted the 2 girls into 5gallon pots with FoxFarm Ocean Forest and extra perlite. The Blueberry ryder at the top is recovering from a slight shock while the other lady stayed strong. Im still waiting on the final purple widow plant to pop the hairs.

Attached Files:

18. looking good mad dog im bout to transplant myself soon

19. thanks man ha. Im still deciding how and where im gona set up a mother plant.

20. Man i want some purple widow or even blueberry seeds so bad lol

jerk:p

That's crazy they sexed in three weeks though.. did you start them under 12/12?