New Grow part 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sidious, Apr 10, 2003.

1. just an update on the bebies......there at aprox 10 days old......in 3 gallon pots........the one in the front is the little one that i lost when drunk and had to go fishing for....it's catching up......Peace out.....Sid

Attached Files:

2. pic 2

Attached Files:

3. pic 3

Attached Files:

4. that looks nice Sid, what kind of soil u usin', jus wondering ?

5. last one.......Peace out........Sid

Attached Files:

6. How is it the plants r 10 days old and have spaned that much already, does it depend on the strain or what??>>....

-Tnx
    PS2_Man

7. i use westland soil.....don't know if you get it in the states....and on it it say's "with added John Innes"....whoever he is....lol......i've looked in a lot of bags, and i've never seen him yet!!

PS2_MAN......some strains will grow a lot faster than others, it may be due to the fact that it is a 50-50 indica sativa, and sativas have a tendency to grow faster.........also i have them under a 400w HPS and a 150w MH......hopefully they'll be right on schedule.......Peace out......Sid

8. Nice and healthy babies...they almost look like clones.

9. DAMNNN sid
    everytime
    EVERYTIME
    I see the new pics, i say, OMG that guy is a lier those things grew like 20 inches in 2 days! ;)

but I know ur a honest guy sid, lol
    and I dont doubt ur growing ability for a second
    keep up the good work!

10. Very nice.
    I look forward to watching your girls grow up.

11. tnx for the replies my fellow blades, i'll keep you's posted on how it goes.....i hope thy're all female!!.....lol.....Peace out.....Sid

12. hey sid those r nice only about 3 or 4 days younger than mine:)

13. Wow Sid..I can't believe your plants! My brother just started a plant and she's (hopfully a she) been growing for about 7 days and looks very much like a BABIE. Very skinny and not at all bushy. Do you have any advise for me on light, soil, ferts...basically anything you can tell me for beginner growers. I've read messages and grow guides for several months, but to have it come from you seems much more credible considering your achievment!
    Thanks! Again, plants look great!

14. the best advice i have is to KISS.....Keep It Simple Stupid....not calling you stupid.....lol.......basically when they sprout through the surface i give it a day or 2 and then get the 400w HPS on it, and then a day or 2 later the 150MH as well......at a distance of course as the young ones can't handle too much too quick.......i spray them a lot to stop the leaves drying out.....temp of a steady 76-78 degrees farenheit, and good air circulation.......fan on them allmost straight away to strengthen the stem......and as they get a bit more developed lower the light to suppress the height of them......the ones in the pic are only approx 1-2" above the top of the pots........bushy=better.........hope that helps you a bit........Peace out........Sid

15. hey sid, very very very nice plants.... man i wish i could have u on my speed dial for every time i have a ? about growin

16. Sounds like you know what your doing Sid. Nice Plants.

17. tnx man, i'll keep you's posted on how it goes.....even with the sneaky indica in there...lol....Peace out......Sid

18. So, Sid...you can use HPS and MH together without it being too much????????

19. yes.....as long as you can control the temperture......with both combined i can't shut the growroom door tas the temp will go over 100 degrees, but with the door open it's approx 76 degrees....goes as high as 80 and as low as 70 depending on the house temp......Peace out......Sid

20. No wonder your plants grow so fast. I might have to try that out!!!