New grow, outside in pots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SSDIPainGuy, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Waiting on my seeds. My last grow was outside, but the screen on the pool cage was killing like 35-40% of the sunshine. These will truly be outdoors. Thinking of going soilless, using half perlite half coco, any thoughts or advice?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. uhhh its a little too late for the outdoor season

3. Uhhh I live in south Florida

4. After more research I am going to go with soil. I do have the time to care for them properly going soilless, but I think I'll let them do what they do the natural way and just give them the best amended soil I can

5. Either way bro the days will get really short either build a green house for supplemental light when needed or go indoors

”Hard work, dedication”-Floyd Mayweather Jr.

6. I have seen late grows work on different sites but with small yields. You may have to bring them indoors around October to let them finish flowering. I myself am trying a late grow as an experiment. I started them first week of August and they're all 4-6 inches tall now. I live in southeastern Massachusetts so frost usually comes late October due to being on the coast. I am fully prepared to bring them inside early October as I can't afford a grow room set up I will let them finish in a window. Don't listen to the haters have fun and see what you get but it won't be much. Hey something is better than nothing

7. I will be following see how it goes and update you on my experiment. I will post some pics in a few days

8. Get man I do outdoor in pots if u want to see what I did check out my journal good luck to u

9. I just transplanted some ICE clones into 5 gallon pots. I move them inside at about 8 pm and have the lights on until 2 am. At 8 am I move them back outside. I plan on having them permanently inside by mid October or so. 6 to 8 weeks of vegging and 8 to 10 weeks of flowering and I should be done sometime in December.