New Grow Op Space

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by troytheboi, Sep 14, 2014.

1. So grandpa said I could have the shed to get it ready for medical grow when it becomes medical in Florida it's 9ft/8ft/7ft pics below it has aluminum frame I'm going full on thinking 2 1000 Watt lights let me know on any and all idea I want to totally redo it from scratch plywood the outside restricted the inside with 2x4s and go from there

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Awesome!  Sounds/looks like a great place to grow!  My grow space is similarly sized, about 8x10

1) You're going to want a flowering section and a veg section.  My room is divided in half, each dedicated to one of these areas. 
    2) The Veg section should have room to grow mothers, clones, and however many plants you are growing out, staging up for flower. 
    3) 600w lights are more efficient, I have two in flower and one in veg. 
    4) You'll want some sort of ventilation to exchange air with the outside, to keep temps/humidity down.

Due to your climate, you may need to consider adding an air conditioner and/or dehumidifier to keep your environment dialed.   I'm not sure, because I grow in the northwest, where climate is much different than yours. 

Best of luck to you, and hope your local laws will be changing soon accomadate medicinal growers.