New Grow- Nirvana Swiss Cheese & Mr. Nice Critical Mass

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KRONIK34, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Hello GC i am a long time reader and 1st time posting of my grow, i have done 2 indoors and 1 outdoor in the past year, im a legal medical grower. i now have a permanent spot to grow so i can finally get down to buisness again, i am growing 1 femenized Swiss Cheese from Nirvana, the genetics are Swiss Miss x Skunk #3 phenotype... and i started 8 Mr. Nice Critical Mass seeds, started that many because there not femenized so i have to weed out the males if there are any and clone the females, the genetics of it are Afghani x Skunk #1... i got them off attitude so they sent me 2 freebies which are Special Queen and Special Kush, no idea on the genetics of either but you can't beat free i guess. this is what i have to start again-

Lights-
    1- 400 watt budget grow HPS light system and a 400 MH bulb for vegg, this is my first time using a metal Halide bulb for Vegg and its working amazing right now.
    1- 600 watt light system with a Hydratech Silverstar hood, and another 600 watt system on the way but it has a Next Gen 600 watt electric ballast which i have been told are pretty awesome so i thought i'd start gettting them and they can be changed out for MH bulbs also.

Pots-
    i have a few 3 gallon plastic ones right now and a few Smart pots ranging from 3,5,7, gallons right now, but i plan of using only smart pots for the rest of my grows.. probably 3 gallon for veg and 7or 10 gallon for Budding, the medical marijuana store i get supplies from said its all he uses so figured i'd give them a try and by the way there grow rate is i'm guessing they help.

Soil-
    4 corners M.J.R. Blend Organic soil
    perilite, only about 2 cups per pot because the soil had some in it already and im using smart pots and they aeration in already very good in them.

Nutrients-
    i am using the fox farms line only because i have used it in the past with success and its not that expensive buying from MMJ stores, i might try out the Advanced System line in a couple grows after i get settled into it again. but i have this to start...
    1-1 gallon of Grow Big
    1-2.5 gallons of Big Bloom
    1-1 gallon of Tiger Bloom
    1-44lbs of High Nitrogen Bat guano
    1-22lbs of High Phosphorus Bat guano
    i mix into every pot 100% earthworm castings
    Also gonna be using CalMag additive to soil when i replant them.
    i could always use more help or advice on other things to use

i always have a heater, a fan, Ph reader which doubles as a thermometer and measures your light output and soil wetness. I'm also gonna be getting a Carbon filter and an air purifier when the budget will allow! also gonna be building another shed so i can have a separate Vegg and Budding room just so i can get a cycle down. Any questions, comments, or advice is always welcome, and wish me luch on this grow :wave:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      481.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      439 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      39.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      524.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      539.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      46.9 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      46.9 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      46.9 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      46.9 KB
      Views:
  2. The first 2 pics are before i got my Metal Halide Bulb... more pics will come and i will tell what is what, but there is a little piece of paper right now in the 3 that aren't critical mass if you can find them

3. Lookin good man keep it up make sure u keep us updated man I wana see how these swiss cheese do I was thinking about ordering some..... happy growing

4. For sure will do....thats the only one i have grown and i had to pull early and got some really good smoke off of them... really good video game smoke

5. Im thinkin bout swiss cheese for my next grow. let me know if it starts to flower fast.

6. yea its pretty quick i got to about week 5 and half and had to move so it had to be pulled so i cut half of them and the others that were in veg just got put outside for the summer... but it started growin the little spide balls within the first week to week and half and it says its supposed to be done 7-8 weeks but i'd give it a full 8 and if you want maybe 9 but it might be done that fast it was getting puffed it.. i got 11oz off 6 plants about 3-4ft tall

7. im in week 3 of flowering my two swiss cheese plants and they start fast and furious!

8. i hope you enjoi those swiss cheese ladies. that was one of my favorite crops:wave:

9. how much did you yield dry weight?

10. shit i cant even remember. ive never really written shit down like a good herb grower does ahahhaha (doesnt mean i aint good;))