New grow, new ideas...Blackout Kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cryptachronic, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Update. Transplanted 2 plants and chopped 2 weaklings. TP'd one from a one quart clear container to a one gallon smart pot and moved the healthiest one of the girls in the smartpots to a big 2.5 gallon bucket...still reusing soil...but not so bad as it was. Really wish I could vent my closet and move the lights all in there for a bigger space.

NEW JOURNAL- http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1276587-New-grow,-new-ideas...Blackout-Kush
    New grow, new ideas...Blackout Kush

JOURNAL- http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1252916-Bagseed-and-me...the-boba-fett-trials

Attached Files:

2. REALLLYYYY Tempted to get some wally world stuff to grow in temporarily...dont think they have any half decent soil. 
    Maybe the local nursery (Very small family owned place) will have some at least half assed organic soil. Definitely not wanting MG....fuck that shit.

3. Lol, I grow in £0.99 soil from wilkos

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Got any perlite?  A shovel??  Dirt in the backyard????   Well, there you go....get some dirt under bushes & leaves that have lain in the wet damp earth....dig down a few inches....put in a bucket & mix with alittle perlite....got be better than what you have going now....

~Sunny~

5. #108 DubK420, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    You were right about posting in your last journal to get visitors here :) Sending some good mojo your way that things will go smoother this time (in all aspects). I'm trying out Smart Pots too. Lookin' good. Subbed ya. Best of luck to you and your babies.

6. Long story short. Grow gone. Fuck it. Got shut to handle. Caring for an elderly alzheimers patient and other things more drama related but I'm still around gc snooping and nosing in. As for you Mj I'm gonna pm you.

7. Sorry to hear that, man. It will happen when the time is right. Tell ya what; I got a Critical in a Hempy solo along with my Northern Lights that I am journaling. I will add pics and updates of the Critical and her name will be CryptaCritical. You can grow vicariously through me! 

8. That's what's up. Thanks dub!! I'm happy I'm helping someone though. :) the alzheimers patient I'm caring for really likes and trusts me....so it feels good to be doing good works.

9. That's awesome. My Grandmother died of Alzheimer's. It sucked. You made a good choice, and are doing an honorable thing. This plant is a salute to you. I just added it to my journal. It's in my sig. Peace for now.

10. Post link please bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #115 DubK420, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
  12. old-person-helped-to-walk-smiley-emoticon.gif   Need I say more?

~Sundance~  

13. Nope. Huggggsss sunny!!