New grow, new ideas...Blackout Kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cryptachronic, Jan 21, 2014.

1. That soil mix would work good for me, I yank them puppies up , rinse the roots and run them hydro.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The soil mix usually works fine for me and I can't really run hydro because I don't have the facilities for it I do have a small hydro setup that I can use for seedlings and clones and that's about it keeping the reservoir within temperature range is just too difficult in my grow box granted I like the idea of going hydro. I just don't have the means of doing so. Not only that I don't have a PPM / EC meter I've only got my pH meter and quite frankly I'm worried that that's off and needs to be recalibrated and don't have any solution. Considering I don't have anything else to run at the moment I think I'm just going to let those bad boys go and see what they do because the new growth seems to be fairly healthy and on certain plants the new growth is pretty immaculate.

NEW JOURNAL- http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1276587-New-grow,-new-ideas...Blackout-Kush
    New grow, new ideas...Blackout Kush

JOURNAL- http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1252916-Bagseed-and-me...the-boba-fett-trials

3. I was gonna say the same deal, Snoopy....first off soil looks "washed out", very dry & brittle....if those are 1 gal pots, transplant into 2 gal or just use fresh soil.....also, how are you watering those smart pots???  Have you tried swicking them....otherwise they are very hard to water consistently....

~SUNNY Side of the Street~    plant%20grow.gif

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yup, they do look healthy, just "dinky"  for a month old....they are stalled & need a kick in the ass....transplant!

~S~

• Like Like x 1
  5. The soil looks  washed out because it is, and i topdressed with some coffee grounds and soil mixed yesterday. Gonna water in a few mins and see what happens.

• Like Like x 1
  6. And yeah i agree, dinky or "Scrawny" is accurate, also i dont have any bigger pots really, and dont have access to any right now. I think theyre dinky because my roots all seem to grow downward yet not outward. Found that kinda strange. I was getting roots at the bottom of the smartpots already, yet nothing in the topsoil thats REALLY noticable like the bottom is. And i WISH i had fresh soil. Not only do i have absolutely NO liquid funds (not eve 50 cents) theres nowhere in my area to buy stuff other than walmart. My town is like a 3800 population. So, i just have to see what happens. Maybe give them a HEAVY nute dose and risk a burn. At this point, the plants will either love me or hate me for it, but something has to be attempted.

7. BECAUSE if you don't do something, you will have a lousy grow & yield....Go out & collect alum. cans or something, just to get some chump-change for a bag of potting soil....MOTIVATE!!!  Gotta put money in, to make money....yes?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Agreed, but as i said there isnt any form of income for me here. Not even that, because theres nowhere to recycle them. lmao. It sucks majorly. And yeah....walmart is all i have...any thoughts on walmarts craptastic soils? And youre right i need to MOTIVATE, and MEDICATE!! LMAO And yeah, definitely have to put money in to make money....and as for lousy grow and yield, hell id settle for a lousy grow and yield right about now, and thats saying something because i used to have OOBER high standards for my product, whether i purchased it or grew it myself, it was ALWAYS grade AAA

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gotta ask:   How the hell are you surviving there????  food, rent, pocket change????  Don't have to answer, I'm just curious....You seem very intelligent, Crypta.....

~Sunny D~ 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just check the inbox and ill explain it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2